PDA

View Full Version : NRA MR Regional 8/20 - 8/21 2011

csoledade
07-31-2011, 3:44 PM
Hello all,

We would like to remind everyone about the HP NRA Mid Range Regional on August 20th and August 21st.

Please arrive at the range by 07:30 in the morning for registration and squadding. Registration will take place in the parking lot, outside the Range Officer building at Range 103. The Match will begin at 08:00.

Please take a minute to indicate your intent to participate using the website Match Pre-Registration Form (http://prereg.smgunclub.org/).

Potable water is not available at the range so please bring plenty of water along with a lunch. Portable bathrooms are available at the range.

memo43
07-31-2011, 8:19 PM
This is the one that I have been waiting for (at least one of them).
Count me in for the shoot

memo

FSJFAN
08-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Looks like I better start reloading, gonna be a busy weekend. Might have a chance with most of the big guns back east!

Bserebreni
08-02-2011, 10:13 AM
Ben Serebreni is in. Thanks

Bserebreni
08-02-2011, 3:18 PM
Does anyone know someone who will pull targets ?

memo43
08-03-2011, 9:48 AM
Ben, Glad to hear that you will be there.
Make sure you go to the santamargaritagunclub.org site to pre-register.
As for the target pullers I usually try and round up a few Marines to come out on weekends. So ensure you are there early enough to grab one.

memo

csoledade
08-10-2011, 7:41 PM
Folks I wanted to provide an update!!

SMGC is happy to announce that target puller services will be provided for this NRA MR Regional match.

There will be no additional cost for this service! It will be covered by the existing tournament fees. I have included an updated Match Program below.

Enjoy and come out to shoot with us!

Hello all,

We would like to remind everyone about the HP NRA Mid Range Regional on August 20th and August 21st.

Please arrive at the range by 07:30 in the morning for registration and squadding. Registration will take place in the parking lot, outside the Range Officer building at Range 103. The Match will begin at 08:00.

Please take a minute to indicate your intent to participate using the website Match Pre-Registration Form (http://prereg.smgunclub.org/).

Potable water is not available at the range so please bring plenty of water along with a lunch. Portable bathrooms are available at the range.

shooter65
08-14-2011, 5:56 PM
Can you compete on just one day? I would like to shoot on Saturday only.

memo43
08-14-2011, 8:00 PM
Shooter65 you can compete for one day (saturday)
You can still compete for the 3 individual matches that day. Just have to remember that you will not be eligible for the overall agg. then again 3 matches plus the 600 point agg for the 3 combined total of four to compete in.
Come on out, hope to see you again, still have more questions in regards to your rest

Memo