PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area Sight Change on Sunday

Ksmash01
07-31-2011, 9:53 AM
Hey Folks,

I need to find someone who can change the sights on my M&P9L today. I don't want to put this off another day.

The only places that I know are open are Canyon Sports in Martinez, and Valkerie Arms in Milpitas. I'm smack in the middle of both, in Oakland, and I'm willing to drive anywhere that's a similar distance to these two places.

I'm may just go back to Valkerie, but if there are other places possibly closer to me, that would be awesome.

Thanks folks.

MrExel17
07-31-2011, 10:11 AM
If you want your sights change out and dont have them I would go to Canyon Sports just because there is a wide range of accessories, but if you want them to do the service I would VA, but I would call first.

Ksmash01
07-31-2011, 10:16 AM
I already have the sights, I just need them changed.

MrExel17
07-31-2011, 10:36 AM
Okay I called around Canyon can not do it today and has roughly a 2 week turnaround bcuz there busy.

Valkyrie Arms wont have there smith until Wed

Also called Targetmasters,Milipitas and wont have there Gsmith in till 3pm and even then unsure if they can do that model.

Also called Reeds indoor Range and no GS services today.

Hope this helps sum! Good Day!

Ksmash01
07-31-2011, 11:46 AM
Okay I called around Canyon can not do it today and has roughly a 2 week turnaround bcuz there busy.

Valkyrie Arms wont have there smith until Wed

Also called Targetmasters,Milipitas and wont have there Gsmith in till 3pm and even then unsure if they can do that model.

Also called Reeds indoor Range and no GS services today.

Hope this helps sum! Good Day!

Thanks Man!

Funny thing is I called all those places except Reeds. The guy at Valkerie said he had just gotten off the phone with a guy that was asking about the same model pistol!! LOL, must have been you...

I've called Targetmasters before, and they've told me they couldn't do the sights on my pistol.

zfields
07-31-2011, 11:51 AM
Have you checked Bullseye in san rafael?

Freq18Hz
07-31-2011, 12:06 PM
is Tabors open?

-Freq

berg
07-31-2011, 5:39 PM
Tabors is closed Sunday and Monday.

jingerale
07-31-2011, 10:57 PM
Target Master do not offer GS services. At least that's what they told me when I called.

I was in your boat a couple weeks ago, either pay $40 - $50 and wait or order the rear sight tool for $45 from a the Calgun member and do it my self.

My Glock front and rear sight took about 20 mins for both.

edit: the tool is being offered in the Sales forum. it works pretty well, and he ships fast.

MrExel17
07-31-2011, 11:53 PM
Thanks Man!

Funny thing is I called all those places except Reeds. The guy at Valkerie said he had just gotten off the phone with a guy that was asking about the same model pistol!! LOL, must have been you...

I've called Targetmasters before, and they've told me they couldn't do the sights on my pistol.

Not even a prob, I know the feeling when it comes to the toys:D