PDA

View Full Version : Calguns.net Member's Only Special 7-29-2011

Turner's Outdoorsman
07-28-2011, 3:06 PM
Start Date- Friday- July 29th
End Date- Thursday- Aug 4th

FN is discontinuing the FS2000 (w/optical sight) model.

We are offering our remaining rifles to Calguns.net members first, at $1000 off regular price. (This price is limited to the guns we have left in stock only.)

Some of these guns are display models but they are very clean. Most stores have one in stock but if your local store does not have one, they can secure one from another store.

Calguns.net members only; coupon must be presented at time of sale.
Click on the link for the coupon.

Calguns.net Member's Only Special 7-29-11 (http://www.turners.com/calguns/calgunspromo_2011-07-29.html)

http://www.turners.com/calguns/images/calguns-promo_2011-07-29.gif

bigcalidave
07-28-2011, 5:13 PM
Wow!!

1forall
07-29-2011, 11:19 PM
No layaways killed it for me. But sweet!!!

Uxi
07-31-2011, 7:15 PM
Wow, tempting

aztecw
07-31-2011, 10:58 PM
No layaways killed it for me. But sweet!!!

Ditto! Actually since they changed from 60 to 30 day layaways, it's killed lots for me.

JoeinLA
08-04-2011, 5:21 PM
RE: Promotion, it says you have to buy the ammo at the same time you buy the FS2000. I found out about the promotion AFTER I bought the rifle, but I'm told by the Turner's manager that I can just buy the ammo when I pick up the rifle, and that would be buying the ammo "at the same time". Anyone know if that's actually correct? I guess I should call FNH :P

Turner's Outdoorsman
08-05-2011, 3:48 PM
RE: Promotion, it says you have to buy the ammo at the same time you buy the FS2000. I found out about the promotion AFTER I bought the rifle, but I'm told by the Turner's manager that I can just buy the ammo when I pick up the rifle, and that would be buying the ammo "at the same time". Anyone know if that's actually correct? I guess I should call FNH :P

When you actually pick up your rifle, you'll have a receipt dated for your pick-up date, not just the original deposit date. When you purchase your ammo on pick-up day, it will have that same date. FNH understands that not everyone lives in a state where you can actually buy a gun and ammo and leave with both on the same day but you shouldn't have any issues all the same.

mk_hk
08-07-2011, 1:22 AM
ARRRRRRRRRGH! I was just in there this past Thurs inquiring about this and when it would be on sale! Any way you can still honor it now?

Turner's Outdoorsman
08-07-2011, 3:25 PM
ARRRRRRRRRGH! I was just in there this past Thurs inquiring about this and when it would be on sale! Any way you can still honor it now?

PM sent!