PDA

View Full Version : Thanks! Best Cust. Service I've experienced as of yet!

sima09
07-27-2011, 7:39 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to Travis who helped me out today! He basically walked me through everything answered all my questions patently and just great customer service...There are some gun shops that refuse to help or just kind of brushes off women (kind of like a mechanic) but these guys are great! Great guns, great customer service and a fun place to be. As soon as I get some more $$ I'll be sure to buy from here again. Shop with confidence Calgunners!

shark92651
07-29-2011, 7:27 PM
I'll pass on your compliments to Travis. Thanks for the :thumbsup:

MaHoTex
07-30-2011, 3:04 PM
I want to say thanks for the quick shipment of my 4 PMAGS I ordered yesterday. I received them today and was expecting them on Monday or Tuesday. I will certainly order through your company again!

sima09
07-30-2011, 5:35 PM
^^^Aren't they great???? Can't wait to pick up my rifle!

mrchowder
09-24-2011, 5:39 PM
Agreed.. Purchased my first AR15 from Travis this weekend. DDv4. He was great. Answered all my questions patiently and offered unbiased opinions. Haven't bought a gun in almost 20 years and this experience was great! Zero attitude and 100% satisfaction here!

FLZ_Boy
09-24-2011, 10:15 PM
Agreed.. Purchased my first AR15 from Travis this weekend. DDv4. He was great. Answered all my questions patiently and offered unbiased opinions. Haven't bought a gun in almost 20 years and this experience was great! Zero attitude and 100% satisfaction here!

I'm almost in the same shoes as you were, and I had a great experience with Riflegear. It was like jumping into a pool of cold water getting back into purchasing a firearm in California. :eek: