PDA

View Full Version : Weekly e-mail blasts

Turner's Outdoorsman
07-26-2011, 9:14 PM
Calguns.net members:

Make sure that you visit our webpage and sign up for our weekly e-mail offers. In addition to our weekly ad, you'll receive our Weds e-mail-only blasts. Normally these ads are only available via e-mail, but this week only, Calguns members get a sneak peek and can take advantage of these specials.

Print this ad out and bring it in to get these hot prices. The PS90 price is our lowest ever.:)

And make sure that you get signed up so that you don't miss future specials. And don't worry, we still have a Calguns.net special coming later this week.

Thanks!

Turner's e-mail blast (http://www.turners.com/weekly/offthehook_2011-07-27.html)

http://www.turners.com/weekly/offthehook_2011-07-27.gif

LBDamned
07-27-2011, 8:16 PM
would be nice if the items in the store were actually what's in the ad :cool:

I got my "off the hook" email yesterday and ran to the Signal Hill store during lunch break today to grab the "Winchester Special Edition" knife... didnt expect much but for $6 what the heck...

The knife being sold was completely different (pos) from what's printed in ad - and the explanation was they printed a wrong picture... there are only 10 items in the add, how hard is it to get the right photo? :rolleyes:

Needless to say, I didn't bother with the knife that was actually being sold.

hairtumor
07-28-2011, 6:48 AM
love the flyer but didn't get mine until Wed night :(

Turner's Outdoorsman
07-28-2011, 8:03 AM
.... there are only 10 items in the add, how hard is it to get the right photo? :rolleyes:

Trust us, that was exactly the conversation we had around here last night and this morning... :mad:

PM on its way to you...

TBDesigns
07-28-2011, 8:24 AM
would be nice if the items in the store were actually what's in the ad :cool:

I got my "off the hook" email yesterday and ran to the Signal Hill store during lunch break today to grab the "Winchester Special Edition" knife... didnt expect much but for $6 what the heck...

The knife being sold was completely different (pos) from what's printed in ad - and the explanation was they printed a wrong picture... there are only 10 items in the add, how hard is it to get the right photo? :rolleyes:

Needless to say, I didn't bother with the knife that was actually being sold.

I had the same issue at the torrance location. When they told me the problem I said well let me design the flyer for you I'll make sure to get it right and the guy behind the counter started laughing so hard then asked for my info :) hope fully i'll hear from turners. I had the whole shop rolling. I passed on the knife but picked up a bunch of ammo over 2000 rounds.

LBDamned
07-28-2011, 8:59 AM
Trust us, that was exactly the conversation we had around here last night and this morning... :mad:

PM on its way to you...

PM replied - thanks... that's exceptional customer service!