View Full Version : Kahr P9 Pocket Holster Suggestions

01-07-2007, 8:15 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions for a pocket holster for a Kahr P9? I am also looking for a clip on type holster too. Thanks.

01-07-2007, 8:54 PM
www.hedleyholsters.com some of the finest pocket holsters out there i own a couple high quality.If you want a cheaper pocket holster that works good desantis nemesis pocket holster would be a good one

01-09-2007, 4:46 PM
<><> www.pcsholsters.com

Some of the best pocket holsters I've
ever used...

Lou Alessi gives Mike very high accolades,,,
can't get much better than that...

<><> Raspy <><>

01-09-2007, 7:38 PM
This may not be what you are looking for but the Comp-Tac CTAC is amazing. I can carry my P9 all day without a hitch. Half the time I forget its there. No printing, easy access, and goes on and off in a few seconds. Ive had mine for about two years and am totally satisfied.

01-09-2007, 8:44 PM
These are all great holsters guys! Thanks.

So far I am leaning towards the Comp-tac and the PCS.

Round Gun Shooter
01-10-2007, 4:03 PM
It's me again,

Try the Mika Pocket Holster (http://www.frontiernet.net/~akim/)

Great guy to deal with. Excellent product.

01-12-2007, 12:57 PM
So far I am leaning towards the Comp-tac and the PCS.

Just to let you know I have heard the Comp-TAC CTAC is better suited for slender anatomy's. Heavier guys seem to find the CTAC a bit uncomfortable. But maybe that the way it is with all kydex IWM holsters. I wouldn't know. I'm 6' 165lb.

01-12-2007, 6:48 PM
I went up to Sportsman's Warehouse on my lunch break and took a look at all of the holsters they offered. I actually got to open them all up, try them on and then I took them to the HG counter and borrowed a P9 to see how it fit in all of them. I have got to tell you I was prepared to spend a moderate amount of money for the best feeling holster if I found one I liked. Well I did, I really liked the comfort, feel and fit of the el' cheapo Uncle Mike's. I bought a IWB and pocket holster for less than $20. I have tried both out for the last two day's and I can say I am very satisfied. I might upgrade to a better holster some day but for now I like my Uncle Mike's. Thanks for all the help guy's. I have bookmarked all of your suggestions for a later date.;)