PDA

View Full Version : 1986 Uhaul CT 13ft. Fully self-contained fiberglass camper/trailer!Beautiful!Must see

Foxsweep
07-24-2011, 2:23 PM
TRAILER IS SOLD!!!!!!!SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hi, We are selling or may trade our beautiful, well-loved 1986 U Haul CT 13' Fiberglass camper! Light weight and can be towed by most any car or truck! Always parked inside. Mostly original with a couple huge one of a kind modifications... in fantastic condition. I think this is the only U Haul I have ever seen with a bathroom, which sets this CT apart from all of the rest - and makes it truly a self-contained unit. This is an extraordinary, classic, and a prime example of a beautiful U Haul. Serious buyers only please. Includes: - California Clean Title in hand - Registered as PTI- Permanent License Tag (State of CA) - Brand new tires (< 40 miles) - Brand new carpeting - Spare tire and brand new spare tire mount - Replaced original Hubs and Wheels with a set of NEW U Haul hubs and wheels (< 150 miles) - Custom owner's manual (A lot of time was spent on this and included all relevant U Haul CT 13' info) - Original Baby Moon 'UHAUL' stamped hubcap - Original U Haul parts manual - Original U Haul keychain Original Parts: - All cabinet doors with 'U Haul' stamped on each lower corner - AC/Swamp Cooler - Ice Box - Furnace w/ wall-mounted thermostat - Stove and Hood - Fiberglass bin inserts - Zippered removable screen door - Original zippered cushions - Original curtains - Built-in ashtrays on each side of booth - The original 'U Haul' decals are still there (exterior sides and back), The rear Uhaul Decal is hidden under color-matched vinyl, applied by U Haul when they sold the fleet. I removed the vinyl covering on the sides covering "U haul" and it really makes a statement and conversation piece!All original warning and instruction decals are all there... Modifications include: - Completely self contained unique private bathroom addition with a rare SeaLand Vacu-flush porcelin toilet and a black water tank with fresh air cabin ventilation, electric water pump to fawcet with grey water tank, Custom battery Box: moved to exterior (welded) rear bumper battery shelf with a brand new Interstate deep cycle marine battery charged by original solar panel on roof. Removed rear portion of the booth (where battery was housed) and installed a full-length wall-mounted table offering substantially more table surface. Did not like the idea of battery fumes/gases inside the cabin under the bed. AM/FM/CD/DVD TV under cabinet unit with swivel screen can be included in sale! Must see this one of a kind camper! Asking $5800 or possible trade for something that we will get more use from... If interested please feel free to contact me at: 831-261-8189 or leave me your # and I will call you back as soon as possible. Thanks, Andy

Keywords: Scamp / Casita / Burro / Boler / Trillium / Egg / 13 foot camper / Fiberglass trailer / U haul / Uhaul

http://s569.photobucket.com/albums/ss140/Foxsweep/1986%20Uhaul%20CT%2013%20Camper/