PDA

View Full Version : Brad G's (ysr_racer) new website

ysr_racer
01-07-2007, 7:10 PM
Instead of *****ing about everybody else's website, I decided to rebuild mine :)

Here's the link:

http://www.ysr-racer.com/

rorschach
01-08-2007, 3:48 PM
Aw man, I thought it was going to be a website about YSR50's.

CA SHOOTER
01-08-2007, 4:18 PM
Aw man, I thought it was going to be a website about YSR50's.

Me too :D .
Me and my friend had those when we were 15-16 yrs old . So much fun in a little package . Mine went 75mph after lots of tweaking it . Haha we would bust wheelies from every stop sign and stoplight , good times .

rorschach
01-08-2007, 4:37 PM
I still have mine buried in the garage somewheres, sans (blown-up) motor.

I always wanted to replace it with a Yamaha 80cc motor.

mattmcg
01-09-2007, 12:50 AM
Instead of *****ing about everybody else's website, I decided to rebuild mine :)

Here's the link:

http://www.ysr-racer.com/

Nice website YSR! I've become more and more interested in sporting clays recently and always found shooting skeet a great past-time when out in Colorado with my friends.....

With that said, I've been looking for a shotgun to break into the sport. I'm not budgetarily constrained (read, my wife would only support the purchase of one shotgun, so I must get it right the first time). Any recommendations?

ysr_racer
01-09-2007, 1:05 PM
Nice website YSR! I've become more and more interested in sporting clays recently and always found shooting skeet a great past-time when out in Colorado with my friends.....

With that said, I've been looking for a shotgun to break into the sport. I'm not budgetarily constrained (read, my wife would only support the purchase of one shotgun, so I must get it right the first time). Any recommendations?

Sure, glad to help keeping in mind I'm no expert.

99.99% of people shooting any clay games either shoot an auto or an over/under. the other .01% shoot a pump or a sidexside.

For an auto most people choose a Remington 1100 ($500) or a Beretta 391 ($900). Autos kick less and cost less, but you only have one barrel and one choke. If you're shooting a pair that has one bird 20 yards out and the other 50, you've only got one choke.

For over/unders the most popular are the "B" guns. Browning or Beretta. Both start out about $2100.

Then you move up to the Ceasar Gureni or Blaszer ($4500) then on to the Perazzi ($6500) then on to the Kreighoff ($10,000) then on to the...

more later