PDA

View Full Version : Need a picture of a Mossberg or Remington stock

ARRRR-15
01-07-2007, 6:06 PM
If anybody happens to have or will have their shotguns taken apart in the near future I could use a photo. I need to see how the stocks mount up. I recently took apart my charles daly semi auto and I am thinking about trying to fit a pistol grip stock on it. If they are not even close I will be machining an adapter. I would like to be able to have the options everyone else has.

Any Charles Daly owners out there I will keep you updated on how it works out.

Nismo
01-08-2007, 2:05 AM
Dont have my own pic but this is basically what the stock looks like where it mates to the receiver. http://www.wilsoncombat.com/images/product/SGBL.jpg

ARRRR-15
01-08-2007, 7:19 AM
Thanks Nismo. That looks pretty close. I just need to figure out the correct angle ratio to the receiver. What part is that? Where can I get one and how much? I would to try and fit that piece first, before I ruin a complete stock.:)

Nismo
01-08-2007, 12:00 PM
On 870s, there is a thin metal spacer that goes between the receiver and stock, that piece you see replaces the spacer so you can have a sling mount. I found the pic on the wilson combat site. The factory spacer is only about a mm thick and its the same size as the inner portion of the spacer you see above.