PDA

View Full Version : RR arms predator pursuit upper

gunrun45
01-07-2007, 12:59 AM
OK, I got one of these in trade and have no idea what it is worth slightly used. It has 80 rounds of Black Hills ammo through it and comes with the A3 Handle, detachable front sight tower, badger ord charging handle and Colt brand one piece scope base.

From their internet site I know new these go $600 for the base modle but I have no idea about slightly used (can't really tell it was fired) condition with these extras.

Help here please?
Thanks in advance.

As a side note...THIS IS ONE SWEET UPPER!!! Incredible accuracy and quality. I was really impressed as I have never shot or owned one of these before I got it in trade.

gunrun45
01-07-2007, 2:44 PM
Nobody has some help for me on this one?
Who did I piss off?

damon1272
01-07-2007, 4:18 PM
Dude,
You are about two weeks too lat. I just bought a new RRA varmint 20" upper from Adco a few weeks ago. There price was $540.00. I would suggest that you sell it for around $500.00. Now I just have to complete my lower. I will check around to see if someone is interested.

gunrun45
01-07-2007, 4:22 PM
Dude,
You are about two weeks too lat. I just bought a new RRA varmint 20" upper from Adco a few weeks ago. There price was $540.00. I would suggest that you sell it for around $500.00. Now I just have to complete my lower. I will check around to see if someone is interested.

Thanks for the price check. I've already got an interested buyer but I had no idea what to ask for it. He will try and haggle me down on it but now that I have an idea what they are going for I can set a limit.

Did your come with the complete bolt, etc...

What is a Colt stamped one piece scope base worth these days? Obviously not as ubber cool as it used to be but I figured it must be worth something right?

metalhead357
01-07-2007, 4:26 PM
Dude,

LOL! Yep....about 2 weeks too late! I JUST picked up an upper off another member here, 20" White Oak for $500...complete (bolt, etc.).

Got a pick of this bad boy?

BTW...WHERE are you? I might be interested if the price is right...........

damon1272
01-07-2007, 7:19 PM
The upper I got from Adco is complete with bolt and carrier group. It is a nice setup. I am looking forward to using this in Montana this year.

gunrun45
01-07-2007, 8:20 PM
I float between the Redding and Sacramento areas along the I5 corridor.

I have the upper (complete bolt), gas busters charging handle, RR arms detach front sight tower, Colt stamped 1 piece scope base and 44mag scope.

I got it as partial trade in a deal.

metalhead357
01-07-2007, 9:18 PM
I float between the Redding and Sacramento areas along the I5 corridor.

I have the upper (complete bolt), gas busters charging handle, RR arms detach front sight tower, Colt stamped 1 piece scope base and 44mag scope.

I got it as partial trade in a deal.

Well, name a price if you decide on one and we may be talking further. I go up & down almost the same corrido between the Bay Area and Chico area.............

metalhead357
01-09-2007, 6:14 AM
PM Sent on this thread and the other:D