PDA

View Full Version : LMAO - FBI could careless about OLL's

Mark_in_Pasadena
01-06-2007, 5:35 PM
I totally forgot to mention this a few weeks back, but the FBI is one of my customers and I was talking to one of the agents about OLL's and he basically said, "Hey that's kinda cool, but to be honest we could careless about it, 99% of gun owners in California are good people"

Now if we could only get the damn DOJ to realize that too......:mad:

azn_wrx
01-06-2007, 5:39 PM
Of course we are good people :)

jumbopanda
01-06-2007, 5:50 PM
But what you don't realize is that the guns are bad. They are evil military-style, hip-spraying, weapons of mass destruction with unlimited ammo and no sporting purpose. They put the lives of everyone within a 50 mile radius at risk. :rolleyes:

M. Sage
01-06-2007, 5:57 PM
Of course the FBI don't care. ARs aren't illegal on a Federal level.

They MIGHT care about the DOJ's interfering with lawful interstate commerce that goes on, though.

Mark_in_Pasadena
01-06-2007, 7:25 PM
Of course the FBI don't care. ARs aren't illegal on a Federal level.

They MIGHT care about the DOJ's interfering with lawful interstate commerce that goes on, though.

Regardless of their juristiction, they still realize that as law abidding California's we're good people, and what our constitutional rights are.

Now is it illegal for the DOJ to try and dictate law, and act as if they're a legislative body?

PIRATE14
01-06-2007, 9:09 PM
Hey....some of my best customers are FBI agents.....

They are a decent bunch of guys....;)

bwiese
01-06-2007, 9:29 PM
Hell, even the ATF rejected DOJ's harrassment of Ben/artherd's group buy activities.

Socal858
01-06-2007, 9:50 PM
they are more carefree because they KNOW that

1) there are bigger problems . . namely gangs and illegals, and the stuff they do

2) they, the FBI and BATFE, have much more ground to cover, so they arent going to be petty elitists that step on decent peoples' toes

xenophobe
01-07-2007, 4:55 AM
they are more carefree because they KNOW that

1) there are bigger problems . . namely gangs and illegals, and the stuff they do

2) they, the FBI and BATFE, have much more ground to cover, so they arent going to be petty elitists that step on decent peoples' toes

Umm... right. :rolleyes:

The reason the FBI doesn't care about off-list receivers is the same reason why DMV doesn't care about not wearing your seat belt in an airplane...

ketec_owner
01-07-2007, 7:58 AM
"99% of gun owners in California are good people"

Of course we are! :)

M. Sage
01-07-2007, 9:22 AM
Now is it illegal for the DOJ to try and dictate law, and act as if they're a legislative body?

You bet it is. Their pattern of using misinformation to intimidate dealers who are following the law to the letter is illegal, too.

DrjonesUSA
01-08-2007, 8:17 PM
I totally forgot to mention this a few weeks back, but the FBI is one of my customers and I was talking to one of the agents about OLL's and he basically said, "Hey that's kinda cool, but to be honest we could careless about it, 99% of gun owners in California are good people"

Now if we could only get the damn DOJ to realize that too......:mad:

I wonder where THAT attitude was during Waco & Ruby Ridge?