good deal

I know huh?!

Fern
07-20-2011, 9:48 PM
NIce find

bohoki
07-20-2011, 11:58 PM
arg crapco

i like a deal as much as the next guy but there are plenty of dirt cheap magazines bade to government standards (not ours)

stormvet
07-23-2011, 1:45 PM
Thanks, I was wondering what I was gonna spent my Hankook tire rebate money on. Just ordered seven of them.

Tapco gets allot of negative word of mouth, but I have some of their AK mags already and they work great and are solid for a plastic mag. I also have a couple of high dollar AR's loaded with all the best furniture mainly Magpul. But of all the high dollar front vertical grips out there the one that I always go back to and feels the best for me, is the little shorty grip made by Tapco. Granted some of their stuff is less then acceptable but some of it is not bad. My $2000.00+ AR, rocks a $17.00 Tapco fore grip and I am good with it.

Should be noted that they charge $7.00 for CA. Because they have to disassemble them for your rebuild kits.

jeep7081
07-23-2011, 1:47 PM
Thanks, I was wondering what I was gonna spent my Hankook tire rebate money on. Just ordered seven of them.

Tapco gets allot of negative word of mouth, but I have some of their AK mags already and they work great and are solid for a plastic mag. I also have a couple of high dollar AR's loaded with all the best furniture mainly Magpul. But of all the high dollar front vertical grips out there the one that I always go back to and feels the best for me, is the little shorty grip made by Tapco. Granted some of their stuff is less then acceptable but some of it is not bad. My $2000.00+ AR, rocks a $17.00 Tapco fore grip and I am good with it.

Welcome. $6 is tough to beat!

762.DEFENSE
07-24-2011, 3:07 PM
I bought like 15 of these awhile back, and theyre awesome. Buy with confidence.

bronsonb1
07-27-2011, 3:05 PM
Dang if I only had an AK :(. Id buy these up!

WantA223
07-28-2011, 10:05 AM
Warning on this link. When I clicked on it, the website acted as if I was already logged in.

Long story short, the mags were going to another person named Mr Smith in California.

Even though I changed the mailing address and billing address, it still sent the mags to him, and kept his email address on file.

This was fubar for the owner at area51 so i called to let him know.

Just make sure if you go there that you are not already logged in.

Email the invoice went to was smithjjel****@***.com

Anyone recognize that email if you fill in the *'s?
Don't want to put anyone on blast if this was a mistake.

Thanks.

Xerxes
08-07-2011, 3:45 PM
JEEP7081

Are you the Mr. Smith menthined here.

If so, then that's pretty neat that you are getting us Calgunners to send you all those magazines.;)

Warning on this link. When I clicked on it, the website acted as if I was already logged in.

Long story short, the mags were going to another person named Mr Smith in California.

Even though I changed the mailing address and billing address, it still sent the mags to him, and kept his email address on file.

This was fubar for the owner at area51 so i called to let him know.

Just make sure if you go there that you are not already logged in.

Email the invoice went to was smithjjel****@***.com

Anyone recognize that email if you fill in the *'s?
Don't want to put anyone on blast if this was a mistake.

Thanks.

dctex99
08-07-2011, 4:21 PM
He was just kidding; chill out; looks like a great deal!!

jeep7081
08-07-2011, 4:33 PM
He was just kidding; chill out; looks like a great deal!!

Glad you took it that way. Never know around here :rolleyes: