View Full Version : SOLD

tuna quesadilla
07-19-2011, 8:12 PM
I'm looking for a cash sale only. No trades Unless you've got an old beater dirt bike to trade me, because that's what I'm selling these for. I'm located in Fullerton and I will meet for a PPT at any FFL within a reasonable distance except for Ade's. Some suggestions include OC Indoor Range in Brea, Riflegear in Costa Mesa, Ammo Bros in Cerritos, Ammo Bros in Ontario, Field Time in Westminster, OC Armory in Laguna Hills...

1. Remington 870 Express 12ga Shotgun. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

28" vent rib barrel. Date code on the barrel indicates February 1990. This shotgun has been 100% relaible for me and has a more durable finish than the new-production Express models. Takes 2.75" and 3" shells. Has killed many clay pigeons. Being a 20 year old shotgun it does have its fair share of dings and scratches and some very very minimal surface rust in some places. That's why I'm only asking $xxx FIRM.

2. Savage 93R17-GV .17HMR varmint gun SPF SPF SPF

This is a bolt-action rifle with a 21" heavy barrel. This thing is very accurate. I bought it because it got great reviews as a varmint rifle but I never got around to actually going varminting with it. It's probably got about 100 rounds through it just from zeroing and shooting paper. The scope is a Nikon Prostaff 4x model. For a budget scope it has very clear glass. It's been over a year since I've actually fired this rifle so I have no idea if it's still zeroed, but I'll throw in a free box of ammo to get you started. I bought the rifle for $247+fees. For the rifle, scope, box of 50 rounds, and high-quality Millett rings, I'm asking $250 FIRM.

The Harris bipod is not included. However, if you'd like to buy it, it's a like-new Harris LS bipod and I'll sell it to you for $80.

3. Mosin Nagant 91/30 GUNSMITH SPECIAL

This Mosin sat in my garage in pieces for years and I have lost some of the parts. So you get to buy it for cheap. This is intended for people who are doing custom projects or just want some cheap Mosin parts. It has:

Barreled action (NO magazine)
Bolt assembly
Stock w/ issue sling

$SPF and we can do this one cash n' carry because it's a C&R.

07-19-2011, 11:46 PM
I will take the Savage per our PM's

07-19-2011, 11:52 PM
I'll take the 870.

07-20-2011, 1:21 PM
2nd in line for the Rem 870 Exp. Sent a PM.

07-25-2011, 5:41 PM
put me in line for the 870 pls.

07-29-2011, 7:28 PM
2nd on the Savage .17HMR. PM me.

07-30-2011, 6:23 AM
Third in line for the Savage

07-31-2011, 7:42 AM
I'll take the Savage & see you today at 3! Just an FYI that my ad was deleted for being unclear.

tuna quesadilla
07-31-2011, 9:55 AM

I'll take the Savage & see you today at 3! Just an FYI that my ad was deleted for being unclear.

Thanks, but my ad seems pretty clear to me..? :confused: