PDA

View Full Version : FS Dan Wesson PM7 1911-SOLD

jimmythebrain
07-19-2011, 7:12 PM
For sale is a pre-CZ Dan Wesson Pointman 7, 45 ACP That means it carries the Dan Wesson lifetime guarantee they had prior to CZ acquired them.

Comes with one Dan Wesson Magazine and original box. No manual or original paperwork.

Bought this used and have no idea of round count. I have fired about 200 rounds of Winchester White Box through it. Too many guns and not enough times means that no single gun of mine gets shot very much except for my beater CCW piece.

The only cosmetic defect on the pistol is some speckling to the matte stainless finish on the beavertail safety and some discoloration on the mainspring housing. The slide and the frame do not have rusting or any significant scratching.

I am in Yuba City, California. This is about mid-way between Sacramento and Chico in the North State.

SOLD, no trades. Can accept cash or take payment via credit card without fees. I have a non-firearm business with a credit card processing machine. This is my own private weapon, I do not regularly sell guns but I have a deal pending for a Colt Python and the party does not want to trade, so need to free up some cash.

Can do face to face within 50 miles of Yuba City, or this can shipped to an FFL as it is on the CA Roster.

jimmythebrain
07-21-2011, 5:05 PM
bump

jimmythebrain
07-23-2011, 1:53 PM
Weekend bump, pics in first post have been enlarged.

Comes with both wood grips and the Hogue grips.