PDA

View Full Version : Staying on topic

Omega13device
01-04-2007, 9:38 PM
Could the mods please try to keep the forums on topic a bit more? Seems like there are a lot of OT posts these days, especially in the 2A and General Gun discussion forums.

five.five-six
01-04-2007, 10:19 PM
well the problem is that there a few people just dont speall good and it is very inportant that the members with supirior inteligence point it out every time

thank god for the smart people around here caus with out them ther rest of us wouldnt know how dumb we are

Kestryll
01-04-2007, 10:40 PM
well the problem is that there a few people just dont speall good and it is very inportant that the members with supirior inteligence point it out every time

thank god for the smart people around here caus with out them ther rest of us wouldnt know how dumb we are

Can you explain what this has to do with the original post?

five.five-six
01-04-2007, 10:56 PM
I just want to know if i cut the barrel on my cmp garand to 14.5 inches but perm 2" flash hider, will I be able to LEAGALY use hi-cap clips?

hoffmang
01-04-2007, 11:19 PM
Performance art... sigh...

-Gene

Kestryll
01-04-2007, 11:36 PM
They say you need to suffer for your art....
I can help with that..

DedEye
01-05-2007, 12:19 AM
They say you need to suffer for your art....
I can help with that..

Whether he deserves to suffer or not for his posts, I still laughed at them :D.

Kestryll
01-05-2007, 12:46 AM
Whether he deserves to suffer or not for his posts, I still laughed at them :D.

I'm just trying to help! ;)

FatKatMatt
01-05-2007, 1:06 AM

Well, the problem is that there a few people that can't spell very well, and it is very important that the members with superior intelligence point it out every time.

Thank god for the smart people around here, because without them the rest of us wouldnt know how dumb we are.

:p

five.five-six
01-05-2007, 1:29 AM
Well, the problem is that there a few people that can't spell very well, and it is very important that the members with superior intelligence point it out every time.

Thank god for the smart people around here, because without them the rest of us wouldnt know how dumb we are.

:p

yes but would these modifications be considered "bubaing" my garand.. also i can not seem to find a hicap clip for my garand could I smuggle one in from a free state, leagaly?

DedEye
01-05-2007, 2:01 AM
yes but would these modifications be considered "bubaing" my garand.. also i can not seem to find a hicap clip for my garand could I smuggle one in from a free state, leagaly?

No but I hear there's a loophole that if you duct tape two garand clips together its not manufacturing :p.

Also, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a how to guide or can tell me how to build an off list lower? I can use a pistol grip and a detachable magazine as long as I use an A2 stock, right?

CALI-gula
01-05-2007, 2:22 AM
Could the mods please try to keep the forums on topic a bit more? Seems like there are a lot of OT posts these days, especially in the 2A and General Gun discussion forums.

That's because certain obnoxious members that vacated to Gunscal.com for a few months, temporarily enjoying the Myspace.com atmosphere it offered them, their having spent more time over there rather than here, are now bored with the diminished traffic on Gunscal which now yields little (if any) replies to their trolling, so they have had no choice but to trek back to Calguns.net to see what they can stir up, and have been sure to present us all with a grand return. We grin and bear it as the village idiot wears a bare grin.

Omega13device
01-05-2007, 7:53 AM
Touche!!!

LMAO :D:D:D

Let it never be said that calguns members have no sense of humor.

Aluisious
01-05-2007, 9:18 AM
Why, why are you looking for "quality discussions" on a public internet forum?

That's like watching football with the guys and bringing in podiums and Jim Lehrer anytime someone wants to say something about the game.

The next step is to ban people for improper spelling.

CSACANNONEER
01-05-2007, 9:36 AM
I think you can duct tape clips together as long as you don't connect more than ten per belt. So, what's you favorite kind of dog? and, who's on first?

five.five-six
01-05-2007, 6:44 PM
I think you can duct tape clips together as long as you don't connect more than ten per belt. So, what's you favorite kind of dog? and, who's on first?

my kid did the cuitest thing today.. he started jumping up and down and running in circles.. well it is off to a poker game for me