PDA

View Full Version : WTS AR Variant "Shorty" 5.56 NATO rifle.

671made
07-18-2011, 10:57 AM
[JD PRECISION lower receiver with DPMS lower parts. TAPCO carbine buttstock assembly (buffer and spring MILSPEC). DPMS MP tested complete bolt carrier group ERGO OD pistol grip.

Magpul forend, MBUS flip up rear sight, AFG angled foregrip and YHM Gas block and flip up sights. Faux suppressor complete upper bbl assembly with MILSPEC parts. 1/9 twist BBL (10.5") but with a permanently attached faux suppressor (6" in length) .(CANNOT BE REMOVED). total length is 16.5 inches (bbl).

Also one 10 round magazine and a BONUS, BETA (100 Round) magazine kit comes with the purchase.

Rifle has been fired (300 rounds of PMC 62 grain green tip FMJ). fires sub 1.5" groups at 100 meters (used a ELCAN SPECTOR DR 1-6 power scope).

Sight in photo not included with the rifle

$900.00 NO TRADES.

Please be within 50 Miles of my area (Long Beach) Buyer pays all fees. PM me and we can talk about the price, all reasonable offers will be entertained Thanks for your consideration.

Bullet button available upon request.

Sold, Sold, Sold. Thanks everyone for your support and views. It's greatly appreciated. Moderators please remove post. Thanks.

Si Vis Pacem Parabelum

671made
07-19-2011, 11:03 AM
Better photos of the AR "shorty" without the dot sight. Also has NEW photos of the BETA Magazine Kit.

OK here is the deal, I will pay for the DROS if the sale is made. Now that's a rare offer on here. A potential savings of 20 to 30 dollars including all the extras that come with the rifle.. So, PM me for serious inquiries please. Be within 50 miles of Long Beach/Seal Beach areas.

To clear things up about the photos, the magazine kit is shown without the mechanical parts. Assembly required by purchaser.. Information is given because some people just don't understand my posting.. Huh??

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD. Thanks everyone for all your views and the constructive help offered by you members..

Moderators please remove post

Si Vis Pacem Parabelum

Moderator, please remove add. Item is to be transfered today. Thanks for allowing me to post. One appreciative member..

671made
07-25-2011, 11:16 PM
BTT with photos please

Item Sold Today.. Thanks all for your views and I appreciate all your help and comments. SOLD, SOLD, SOLD.