PDA

View Full Version : Retailers refusing to ship Ergo F93 AR-15 stock

Xanthus
07-18-2011, 8:33 AM
I've had two retailers refuse to ship the Ergo F93 PRO stock California. I live in Los Angeles county and to my knowledge, there are no restrictions on this kind of stock there.

This is the stock on amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Ergo-Stock-Black-Position-Buffer/dp/B003RBMQOC/

Am I wrong here? Any idea why these people are refusing to ship?

whytea
07-18-2011, 8:41 AM
Ignorance/Fear of CA gun laws.

Chosen_1
07-18-2011, 9:04 AM
They are boycotting us because we willingly gave away our RKBA and so we don't deserve to get anything gun related (not). But that's what they think. :mad:

curtisfong
07-18-2011, 9:31 AM
Never buy anything from those retailers, and make sure to always leave bad feedback for them.

Xanthus
07-18-2011, 9:39 AM
That's what I figured.

I can't leave feedback now that the item has been cancelled :/

Xanthus
07-18-2011, 9:44 AM
Amazon retailers refusing to ship to California:

eCop! Police Supply
HPP Enterprises

I'd advise not buying anything from them. We'll see if I get a third to that list this afternoon ;)

Wernher von Browning
07-18-2011, 9:45 AM
Never buy anything from those retailers, and make sure to always leave bad feedback for them.

Who are these retailers?

We really truly need to keep a who's who list as a sticky...

(Later) -- never mind, I see we crossed in the mail.

Burbur
07-18-2011, 10:03 AM
Maybe they think it looks too evil for California, all those sharp angles and the cheek thing that goes up.

timdps
07-18-2011, 10:23 AM
Should a bunch of us from CA try to buy this piece to, shall we say, get their attention?

Sort of a flash mob purchase thing? If they get ten or twenty requests for the part they might rethink their policy?

Tim

Xanthus
07-18-2011, 10:45 AM
That sounds like a cool idea. I would suggest people that *have* AR's do it just in case they decide to change their mind after several orders ;) Might as well make use of it.

The eCop supply never said anything to me but HPP enterprises said the following:

Thank you for your order. Unfortunately, this item can not be shipped to the state of California due to state restrictions. Because of this, we have canceled your order and you will not be charged.

I'd try to order it via those guys.