PDA

View Full Version : Gun-smuggling cartel figures possibly were paid FBI informants

MolonLabe2008
07-18-2011, 6:32 AM
It looks like "at least six Mexican drug cartel figures involved in gun smuggling also were paid FBI informants."

Your tax dollars at work.

Gun-smuggling cartel figures possibly were paid FBI informants
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-cartel-guns-20110717,0,6972222.story

ElvenSoul
07-18-2011, 6:41 AM
Oh the truth will come out. Can we disband the ATF yet?

Sunwolf
07-18-2011, 7:04 AM
Jeebus H!Unbelievable!The FedGov has waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too much money.

proclone1
07-18-2011, 7:48 AM
I think the best part of this is that the LA Times is reporting on it. They're definitely going to slant it, but it beats them saying absolutely nothing. right? :(

Wernher von Browning
07-18-2011, 7:52 AM

There's an almighty struggle underway to correct that. (But in the end you know what will happen).

It looks like "at least six Mexican drug cartel figures involved in gun smuggling also were paid FBI informants."

Your tax dollars at work.

Hey, can I get some? I mean, I have Google, I have encyclopedias, I can provide information as well as the next guy... Hey, wait, I know! FBI is discriminatin' against me!

WTSGDYBBR
07-18-2011, 8:02 AM
Great another way there going to try to make it harder to buy a firearm in California.

Wherryj
07-18-2011, 8:07 AM

No, the federal government has way too much of OUR money, and has spent it in a frivolous manner. They hardly have too much at this point-they are running a pretty good deficit.

AJAX22
07-18-2011, 8:39 AM
So.... The ATF was Letting guns walk, so that they could follow FBI informants...

Yep.... Seems about par for the course

Wernher von Browning
07-18-2011, 9:52 AM
No, the federal government has way too much of OUR money...

Silly boy. It's not your money. Your name isn't even on it; their name is all over it.

They only let you use it for a little while before demanding it back.

And every time it gets passed around, they want a piece of the action.

Wherryj
07-18-2011, 10:17 AM
Silly boy. It's not your money. Your name isn't even on it; their name is all over it.

Good point. I never really thought of it that way...

vantec08
07-18-2011, 11:00 AM
Can ANYone please explain why the BATF exists?? when is enough ENOUGH?

oni.dori
07-18-2011, 3:05 PM
Oh the truth will come out. Can we disband the ATF yet?

Hasn't enough truth warranting that come out already?

Obviously they do not! If they did, why would they want to RAISE the debt cieling?

I have been saying for years that the current tax system (ESPECIALLY in CA) is nothing but one massive raketeering scheme.

fuenstock
07-18-2011, 3:49 PM
I still can't belive this isnt all over the news? Here is a high level Zeta member and possibly a Zeta founder saying they even bought weapons from the US goverment. There was a video interview of him speaking to mexican press where he said they had a deal with the US goverment to buy weapons. It's in spanish. I'll post it if I can find it again.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jul/7/inquiry-of-weapons-smuggling-to-expand/

fuenstock
07-18-2011, 4:06 PM
I just found the mexican police video interview with the high level captured Zeta member. In his video interview with police at around 5 minutes 20 seconds he talks about how they(Zetas) bought weapons from middleman in the US that claimed to get the guns directly from the goverment. He then states that after a while things changed and they were no longer able to easliy buy and import weapons into mexico. He then again says that the Gulf Cartel was still able to buy large amount of weapons in the US directly from the goverment and givin free pass into mexico with those same weapons.

Here is interview,
http://www.themonitor.com/news/corruption-52536-recorded-enrique.html

lhecker51
07-18-2011, 7:17 PM
The truth will come out eventually but not until after the 2012 elections. They do not want to release the smoking gun report until they can think up a good enough cover story for us stupid citizens to swallow.

oldguy870
07-19-2011, 5:06 AM
This is not unusual. The mastermind of the Dubai bombings was on the CIA payroll. The mastermind of the 7/7 London Bombings was MI6 funded. And, several of the 9/11 "terrorists" trained at US bases prior to 9/11.

Read the Gary Webb's Pulitzer prize winning series called "Dark Alliance" where the US government ran drugs into America in the 80's. It is an eye opener. To bad Gary committed suicide by shooting himself in the head twice with a shotgun.

Noxx
07-19-2011, 5:29 AM
. To bad Gary committed suicide by shooting himself in the head twice with a shotgun.

He was real determined.

The evil that men with power get up to really does know no bounds.