07-17-2011, 8:22 PM
Make:
Model:
Caliber:
Location (city or county):
Price:
Will ship (Y/N):
Other info:

*) CZ75 SP-01, 9mm, NIB, never fired. Still at my FFL, never been DROS'ed. Comes with all factory packaging, documentation, accessories, two 10rnd factory magazines and two 19rnd factory rebuild kits. Asking Sold.

*) Colt New Agent, .45acp, NIB, never fired. Comes with all factory packaging, documentation and accessories. Asking Sold.

*) Beretta 92FS, 9mm, NIB, Italian, never fired, never been DROS'ed. Comes with all factory packaging, documentation and accessories. Fellow Calgunner decided to take the M9 so this one is back up for sale. Asking Sold.

*) Beretta M9, 9mm, NIB, never fired. Bought 2, opened one to take photos and sold it last month, now selling the unopened one. Still at my FFL, never been DROS'ed. Comes in factory sealed box with all factory packaging, documentation and accessories, perfect for collection or shooting. Asking Sold.

*) Beretta M9A1, 9mm, NIB, never fired. Only opened the box to take photos, slide hasn't even been racked since leaving the factory. Comes with all factory packaging, documentation and accessories. Asking Sold.

*) Beretta 92FS Inox, 9mm, NIB, never fired. First year (1992) manufactured stainless 92FS with straight dustcover, no warning, all silver metal controls and Trijicon sights. Comes with all factory packaging, documentation and one magazine. Asking Sold.

*) RRA AR Pistol Lower, NIB, never fired. Comes with bullet button and 10/20 magazine installed. Asking Sold.

*) Steyr SPP, 9mm, NIB. Extremely rare, semi-auto version of the Steyr TMP, no longer manufactured or imported, now being licensed as the B&T MP9; but here's the original. This one is NIB, never fired since leaving the factory, and comes with the factory box, documentation, sling, original cleaning kit and both rebuild kits (15 & 30 rnd). Asking Sold. Check out them out in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyaAuRYNuS0

*) Ruger 10/22, 22lr, NIB, never fired. This is the camo stock, factory installed scope model. It has never been fired, the box was opened and plastic bag removed just to take the picture. Asking Sold.

*) Ruger New Model Blackhawk , .357/9mm, NIB, never fired. Distributor exclusive, very rare. Only taken out of plastic wrap for the picture, trigger hasn't been pulled since leaving the factory, comes with all original factory packaging, accessories and documentation. Asking Withdrawn.

*) Raven MP-25, .25a, NIB, never fired. 7 digit SN (making it a late model), comes with all original factory packaging and documentation. True collector quality historic firearm, the original Saturday Night Special, last manufactured in 1991; considered one of the best firearms produced in the Ring of Fire (and therefore, by the anti's, one of the worst handguns ever made, when used to justify the current Roster). Rare chance to own a piece of gansta' history (1995 Top 3 Trace firearm, US DOJ Report NCJ-148201). Asking Sold.

*) Remington R1, 45acp, NIB, never fired. Comes with everything fresh from the factory. Asking Sold.

*) Remington Rand 1911A1, 45acp. Very good condition with limited holster wear and just a few dings from life as a civilian, S/N 16049xx, appears 100% correct and unmolested beyond field stripping. Frame has FJA, P and crossed cannon proof marks. Barrel is correct "F" marked (Flannery), magazine is correct "S" marked (Scovill Mfg). No chips or cracks on grips, bore is clean and in better than excellent condition. Mfg in 1944 so C&R eligible. Asking Sold.

*) Taurus PT99AF, 9mm. Excellent condition, wood grips, early model so no decocker, comes with one magazine. Round count is unknown but from appearances could be less than 50; however, I'll say 20,000 to cover my a**. Asking Sold.

*) Springfield Armory Inc M1A National Match Stainless, .308, LNIB. This is the extremely limited factory production CA National Match version of the semi-auto M1A. It is NOT the Loaded or Standard model with some NM components parading around as a NM rifle, or some backyard hack job. It is the actual factory bedded model with NM stainless barrel, NM sights, NM tuned trigger, NM barrel and NM unitized gas system. Probably the optimal value and configuration for service rifle competition with the M1A. It is NIB and has not even been taken out of the factory wrapping since leaving the factory. Comes with all factory documentation, packaging and accessories. Asking Sold.

*) DSA FAL, .308, NIB, never fired. 21" barrel, metric synthetic handguards, buttstock and pistol grip. This is the non-CA model so it doesn't have the welded magazine release; instead, it uses the FAL bullet button requiring no permanent modifications. Comes with factory hardcase and sling. Asking Sold.

*) Micro Desert Eagle, 380acp, NIB. Never fired, comes with all original factory packaging, accessories and documentation. Yes, these are just slightly larger than a credit card. Asking Sold.

*) Sig Sauer 1911 Stainless XO, 45acp, NIB, never fired, never DROS'ed, still at my FFL. Full size non-railed 1911, outfitted with contrast sights, Ergo Grip XT extreme use grips, match barrel and trigger. Comes with all factory packaging, documentation and accessories. Asking Sold.

*) Sig Sauer P226 Stainless Elite, 40s&w, NIB, never fired, never DROS'ed, still at my FFL. Next generation P226 featuring an ergonomic beavertail grip, front cocking serrations, front strap checkering, custom wood grips and the Short Reset Trigger. Comes with all factory packaging, documentation and accessories. Asking Sold.

*) Sig Sauer P938 Nightmare, 380acp, NIB, never fired, never DROS'ed, still at my FFL. Six plus one rounds of 9mm into an all-metal frame the same size as the P238. The cocked-and-locked single-action trigger gives the P938 unmatched accuracy in a pistol its size. This model features a Nitron®-coated stainless steel slide over a dark hard anodized alloy frame, silver ambi safety, G-10 grips and low profile night sights. Comes with all factory packaging, documentation and accessories. Asking Sold.

*) Sig Sauer P238 HDW (natural stainless finish), 380acp. NIB, never fired. Stainless finish with Sig custom shop wood grips and night sights. Comes with all original factory packaging and documentation. Asking Sold.

*) Sig Sauer P238 Copperhead, 380acp. NIB, never fired. Special edition factory 2-tone finish featuring 24K selective gold inlay of a Copperhead snake, with the text “Copperhead” on the slide. A copper colored frame, black checkered aluminum grips and night sights complete the package. Comes with all original factory packaging and documentation. Asking Sold. This item cannot be shipped unless the buyer is exempt from the roster.

*) Glock 22 Gen 3, 40s&w, night sights, vg cond. Comes with all factory packaging and documentation, no magazine. Asking sold.

*) Glock 27 Gen 4, 40S&W. NIB, never fired, fresh from the factory. Comes with all original factory packaging and documentation. Asking Sold.

*) Browning BDA380, 380acp, LNIB. Made in Italy, nickel, wood grips, comes with case, all factory documentation and two magazines. No longer in production. Asking Sold.

*) HK P2000, 40s&w. Less than 100rnds fired, in like new condition. Comes with factory case, extra backstrap, one magazine and Blackhawk holster. Asking Sold.

*) HK P2000SK, 40s&w, LEM. Less than 100rnds fired, in like new condition. Comes with factory case, extra backstrap, five magazines and Blackhawk holster. Asking Sold.

*) Manurhin PPK/S, 380acp. Blue, 99%, excellent condition. Made in France (all postwar European PP series handguns were made in the Manurhin factory in France until 1986, even the Walthers marked Made in Germany due to the terms of surrender). Comes with two magazines, extremely rare and collectable. Asking Sold.

*) S&W Model 27, 357Mag. Blue, 98%, excellent condition. Unknown round count (estimated to be a few hundred by previous owner). Comes with factory case, manual and lock. Asking Sold.

dachan
07-17-2011, 8:23 PM
Reserved for photos

roughing it
01-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Will take the Remington 1911 R1 per my PM. You need to read your PMs.

tasteebass
01-21-2012, 8:20 PM
I'll take the M9. PM'd

Mr Bill
02-05-2012, 6:55 PM
I'll take the Beretta Inox. PM sent.

jgates1937
02-05-2012, 7:59 PM
Second in line for the Beretta Inox

fcman
02-06-2012, 7:03 AM
I'll take M9 if not sold. PM sent.

avdron
05-08-2012, 2:01 PM
I'll take CZ

ricastillo85
05-08-2012, 3:55 PM
I'll take it CZ75 SP01

tr1t1um
05-10-2012, 7:54 AM
PM sent

bobbb
07-23-2012, 8:28 PM
Hello,

I'll take the Beretta 92FS Italian for $595. I'm coming from San Francisco so just let me know where you would like to to meet.

Thanks,

-Zach

stevenmcampbell
07-27-2012, 3:39 PM
If you still have the M9...i'll take it...only problem im in the sac area

timeancient
08-10-2012, 12:32 AM
Ill Take it!! g22

nsbeach
09-03-2012, 4:32 AM
Also- What year is your Model 27-I am interested in it.