PDA

View Full Version : BOTH SOLD: Steyr SSG 69 PIV & AR15 HB Tactical Rifle, both w/Leupold Scopes

pauliedweasel
07-17-2011, 7:39 PM
SOLD: Steyr SSG 69 PIV Tactical Rifle in .308 WInchester. This rifle is like new and unfired. It comes with the original Steyr hard plastic shipping box and all documentation, 4ea 5 round rotary magazines, A Midway USA tactical carrying case, A Harris LM series bipod, A brand new just out the the box Leupold Mk4 3.5-10x40mm LR/T Illuminated MilDot reticle scope (Leupold Part #53668) with a 4" 40mm sun shade and mounted on a pair of Steyr 30mm scope rings. The barrel length is 16" with a heavy duty screw off muzzle brake which can be removed for those lucky enough to have one of the factory silencers. The barrel twist rate is 1 in 10" to help stabilize subsonic .308 rounds when using the silencer. These rifles have become rather scarce lately so here is your opportunity to own one.

$x,xxx.xx

SOLD: Charles Daly Defense AR lower with custom bull barrel upper, Leupold Mk2 4-12x40mm T2 MilDot scope.

The specs on the gun are as follows:

Charles Daly Defense AR lower with mil-spec buffer tube, Magpul ACS collapsible stock, Hogue pistol grip, Stag ambidextrous safety, bullet button, Yankee Hill Manufacturing extended take down pins and GRSC ambidextrous end plate for attachment of single point carrying sling. Picatinny rail upper of unknown manufacture in desert tan finish, Samson Manufacturing free float quad rail, VLTOR VST flip-up design folding front sight and all-steel rail type gas block, with spring loaded detents and QD sling swivel cup mount (costs about $200), A.R.M.S. folding rear sight, Knights Aramament rail covers, a new just out of the box Leupold Mk2 4-12x40mm T2 scope with Mil Dot reticule (Leupold part# 62930) & 4" sun shade, mounted on Burris Extreme Tactical 1" rings and a LaRue Tactical Quick Detachable riser mount, Tango Down detachable front grip, Tango Down extendable leg folding bipod, 24 MP 5.56 NATO 1 in 9 twist HBAR Elite barrel. This is a gas impingement gun not a gas piston style. The gun comes in a MidWay USA Tactical case and includes 6 ea ten round magazines and bullet button as well as the parts to reinstall the regular magazine release when you travel out of state.

I have other photos of this rifle before the scope was mounted in case you want to see close ups of a particular part of the rifle. Just PM me your email address.

$1,000.00

The first "I'll Take It!" gets the gun. PLEASE make sure you leave a post with "I'll Take It" before PMing me with the same message. Also please be sure to PM me with I'll Take It and your contact information. Please make sure that you 'want' the gun before leaving an "I'll Take It", don't say this and then start asking 20 questions! When you say "I'll Take It!" you are agreeing to buy it for the posted price. If you are uncertain for any reason please ask me any questions before committing to the purchase. Also, don't say "I'll Take It" and then ask for a discount or some other deal because you will get neither. I have had problems with this in the past and I am getting tired of people who don't seem to know what they want and please make sure that you have the money to pay for it when you say "I'll Take It".

I live in the North Hollywood area and can meet you at any of the San Fernando Valley area gun stores to do the PPT as well as Fort Courage Armory in the Simi Valley, Oak Tree, Turners in Norwalk or Pasadena and Ammo Brothers.

Paul Taylor/818-205-7287

noahllc
07-17-2011, 7:51 PM
I,ll take it

noahllc
07-17-2011, 7:51 PM
Ssg