PDA

View Full Version : Proposal for a new subforum

FatKatMatt
01-04-2007, 6:00 PM
I don't know if this proposal has been made before, but I think a new sub forum should be made specifically for OLL's/AR-15's. So many newbs come here asking about them and there are so many threads made that them, it would just be more convenient for it to have its own forum. That is all.

paradox
01-04-2007, 6:11 PM
I don't know if this proposal has been made before, but I think a new sub forum should be made specifically for OLL's/AR-15's. So many newbs come here asking about them and there are so many threads made that them, it would just be more convenient for it to have its own forum. That is all.

When the OLL frenzy first started there was a subforum. It wound up making things worse as people had a hard time figuring out where to put their posts: OLL forum, rifleman's forum, or 2A forum. With newbs, it will be even worse.

Matt C
01-04-2007, 6:17 PM
Yeah, it's better this way I think.

scootergmc
01-05-2007, 9:40 PM

I totally agree.

And If people find it confusing, they shouldn't be allowed to own guns in the first place. We just need more laws and moderators.

vwsergio
01-06-2007, 8:32 AM
I agree aswell.

jessegpresley
01-06-2007, 9:42 PM
There seems to be an obsession for subforums on nearly every message board I visit. Consequently many of them get little if any traffic, and it does also get confusing about where specifically the post should be made.

It's like when I visit Rasputin's Records here in the Bay Area. They have subcategorized "Rock", "Indie/Punk" and "Gothic". Which means I now have to look in 3 sections instead of one. Less is more.