PDA

View Full Version : Wts: Kimber Custom II TLE, Springfield XD 9 SoCal

superwhitebelt
07-17-2011, 7:58 PM
Clearing out the safe, I want to sell these two guns as they do not get any range time at all anymore.

Kimber Custom II TLE: LAPD swat pistol. It has the internal extractor and meprolight night sights. I probably have 1k rounds through it. It runs nicely and is in good condition. Included are a black 7rd Kimber mag and (2) nickel 8rd Novak mags. I think I have the original plastic case too but I'm not sure. I'm asking $750.00 *****SPF*****

Springfield XD 9: This one has around 300 rounds through it. I got it for my wife and she decided she liked my Browning Hipower better (just like she decided she wanted my noveske rifle instead of the BCM I bought her!) I don't know where the original box and other items are so it comes with (2) 10rd mags. If I find any other xd related items in my storage I'll throw them in but for now the price is for the gun and 2 mags.
I'm looking for $350.00 for this one. ****SPF*****

Buyer pays fees. I'm in the Redondo beach area so the transfer will be at Sharpshooters in Torrance or Turners Torrance (if they do them, I don't know). I'm willing to drive a little if I have to, I know it sucks to drive a long way to pick up your gun after the 10 days... . Pm me if interested.

bolshoi2011
07-17-2011, 8:49 PM
I will take the XD9. pm to follow.

1PHATTDAD
07-17-2011, 9:57 PM
SECONDS ON THE XD

Blitz
07-17-2011, 10:30 PM
Third on the XD