View Full Version : Sonny at Rifle Gear is AMAZING!

07-17-2011, 12:31 AM
I think the whole staff at Rifle Gear is amazing, but Sonny really stood out. Great guy, if you ever have the chance - go to him. Goes above and beyond. Can't say enough good things about him.

07-17-2011, 7:07 AM
These guys are right on the money... In fact I had a self created lame construction error in an otherwise flawless build that had most parts bought from their store but some stuff from elsewhere, and Matt took it out back and got it fixed while I was waiting. He actually pulled the gas block apart and fixed it in about 10 minutes and i was prepared to leave it a few days.

They're all really enthusiastic and decent people. Sonny even asked me a week later when I dropped in if the rifle Matt fixed cycled ok, what other high volume stores really remember all of their customers like that?

Oh and the prices are not jacked up either.

07-17-2011, 7:16 AM
And Sonny continues to work even after his hand was slice up by Kiku Matsuda blade. Way to cowboy up Sonny.

07-17-2011, 2:22 PM
It's nice that the people there remember you even after just a couple times.

I usually get Brian or Austin, great guys.

07-17-2011, 3:24 PM
I have never had any issues with any of them...

Their customer service is the best

07-18-2011, 12:12 AM
Normally when someone says, "I will do my best..." at an establishment they are just being polite, when Sonny says it, he goes out of his way and does everything in his power to do it - then he remembers your name, is super polite nice and polite to you. Not just an amazing employee, but an amazing person. I was REALLY impressed.

Hope the staff at RifleGear are reading this, next long gun is going to be an AR and I am coming to YOU!

07-20-2011, 3:19 PM
We are all so proud of "Panda" :D

07-22-2011, 1:25 PM
And Sonny continues to work even after his hand was slice up by Kiku Matsuda blade. Way to cowboy up Sonny.

I saw his frankenstein finger a couple of days after, darn that must have bled like a stuck pig.

+1 on Sonny's awesomeness

10-11-2011, 1:30 PM
They all RAWK!!

10-17-2011, 8:47 AM
I was just in the shop the other day. Sonny let me pick his brain for about 45 minutes straight. Great guy. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

Riflegear is a great shop

10-17-2011, 8:53 AM
We are all so proud of "Panda" :D

I thought he was "Bruce Lee":D