View Full Version : Great Deal on Upper Receiver

01-04-2007, 12:44 AM
For the past few weeks, I have been planning on buying a new upper receiver for one of my new OLL's. I was planning on building one at a time to save a little money. Originally I was going to purchase a DPMS 20" gov't model upper. I have a DPMS AP-4 Upper Receiver with chrome lined barrelfor my other rifle, and it has functioned and performed flawlessly with ALL types of ammo. The only problem was when I made my order a year and half ago, it took DPMS 6 to 8 weeks for me to get my upper, which sucked!!

So, I began to research various websites, including Bushmaster, Stag, CMMG, and other various commercial sales such as Del-Ton. But tonight I looked at Ameetec's website, and they had such a fantastic deal for an M-4 upper I had to purchase it. For $430 USD, you get the upper receiver with chrome-lined barrel, bolt, and charging handle. That is approximately $100 USD I savings from my last upper purchase. If anyone is interested, go to their website and checi it out. I guess I will have to wait till the next one to build my 20" gov't model. Think I'll go Stag or CMMG on the next one.

01-04-2007, 12:46 AM
Its a great deal, but I have my heart set on a 1/7" twist :(.