PDA

View Full Version : "Off Roster" / Pocket Handguns - Priced to Sell

uncalguns
07-15-2011, 3:33 AM
:DHey Everyone!

Today I am listing only two off roster handguns, however if you would like to subscribe to this thread more will be posted in the next few days or so.

SOLD1) RUGER LCP .380ACP - $479.00 OBO - 100% reliable for #150 slow fire rounds fired through weapon for break in / function and accuracy test. Comes with everything stock from the factory as if brand new. This gun is VERY accurate for such a small weapon. Easily fits in pocket or IWB under light T-Shirt for summer carry..

PHOTO:
http://www.oneinchgroup.com/2009/01/ruger-lcp-review-and-photos.html

2) LW Seecamp .32ACP - $599.00 OBO Also %100 reliable however since this is a CQC weapon designed as a last resort defensive pistol for extreme close range. The gun has no sights and has been manufactured at the skilled hands of Larry Seecamp who personally helps his customers as if they were his friends... He even works Sundays in the office sometimes and when he answers the phone is displays the highest quality of customer service, and he puts just as much effort if not more into the design and quality manufacture of his pistols. The Seecamps have special value to me, and hopefully to you as well.. I own 4 total... the origingal .25ACP, another like the one for sale in .32ACP, and the newest of the bunch the .380ACP... Personally IMHO a 9mm short or .380 does not belong in a Seecamp... both my middle, ring, and pinky sit well below the magwell. The .32 is perfect unless you're moving up to a larger weapon like the LCP where the gun can actually handle the recoil an muzzle flip.

PHOTO:
http://www.seecamp.com/photos.htm

3. NIB NAA .22 Magnum 5 shot revolver - $150 - You guys all know what this looks like... comes with 2 custom holsters and premium ammunition. Fits in the palm of your hand and I still chrono'd the loads at 1019 fps! Basically the same as a .22 LR out of a rifle length barrel...

I will consider trades ranging from precision bolt gun parts to collector grade weapons to IDPA rigs and TAC Vests... let me know and we can possibly work out a trade =/- $$$ on either side.Thanks for your interest and if you would like some better photos email is the best way to reach me. Thanks again,

Joshua
Cell (949)439-4393
EMAIL maxbph@gmail.com

PS> Seller will consider all reasonable offers. If you see something you want subject to inspection just post "Ill take it SUBJECT TO INSPECTION"

HOPE YOU ALL FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE, EVEN IF IT AIN'T IN THIS THREAD!!! HAPPY AND SAFE SHOOTING.

Drew982
07-15-2011, 2:07 PM
Ruger LCP
:Ivan:
subject to inspection

uncalguns
07-17-2011, 1:31 AM
BTT

LCP SOLD, MORE WEAPONS COMING, 1 ADDED TODAY.

uncalguns
07-17-2011, 8:00 PM
BTT

uncalguns
07-18-2011, 7:08 AM
LW. Seecamp .32 / NAA Guardian are SPF Thursday 7/21 is the deadline for payment. Only backup offers will be taken at this time. Guns should be off market completely if all goes as planned 7/21. Thank you everybody for your interest.

Joshua

m1a1driver
07-18-2011, 5:04 PM
I'll take the NAA .22 mag subject to inspection photograph

Invictus
07-18-2011, 5:11 PM
2nd in line for NAA .22