PDA

View Full Version : ATF Florida Gun Probe Earns Congressional Scrutiny

wazdat
07-14-2011, 5:22 PM
More ATF shenanigans...? :rolleyes:

Several lawmakers are questioning the Obama administration about whether the controversial "Fast and Furious" gunrunning probe may have had a cousin in Florida that resulted in guns being trafficked to Central America.

Foxnews (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/07/14/atf-florida-gun-probe-earns-congressional-scrutiny-in-wake-fast-and-furious/#ixzz1S8HS8urf)

CHS
07-14-2011, 5:30 PM
Figures

Connor P Price
07-14-2011, 5:42 PM
Oh lord, that would make this even more epic than it already is.

oldrifle
07-14-2011, 6:02 PM
"Operation Castaway" is the name I saw on FNC earlier. Apparently it was a separate program to traffic guns to Central America.

thenodnarb
07-14-2011, 6:45 PM
Someone had to be the brain child of these operations. Whomever it is needs to be hanged for treason.

oni.dori
07-14-2011, 6:49 PM
You mean we're getting a 2 for 1!?

WDE91
07-14-2011, 6:55 PM
This is a gift that just keeps on giving

CHS
07-15-2011, 2:12 AM
This is a gift that just keeps on giving

To who? Us or the Brady's? Because so far it's doing nothing for us. No one seems to care that the US Government under this administration actually supplied firearms to the Mexican drug cartels using possibly FBI money, which then killed at least one US LEO so far and countless Mexicans. So far all we've gotten is an administration that is using this as an excuse to sign onto the UN Arms treaty and more gun control laws!

oni.dori
07-15-2011, 2:14 AM
To who? Us or the Brady's? Because so far it's doing nothing for us. No one seems to care that the US Government under this administration actually supplied firearms to the Mexican drug cartels using possibly FBI money, which then killed at least one US LEO so far and countless Mexicans. So far all we've gotten is an administration that is using this as an excuse to sign onto the UN Arms treaty and more gun control laws!

All good things come to those who wait...

Shady
07-15-2011, 2:43 AM
WOW

oldguy870
07-15-2011, 5:18 AM
This couldn't have happened. Conspiracies are not real. People in government never get together to illegal things behind their citizens backs. This is crazy tin foil hat talk.

When you wrap your mind around this, you can research how:

1. US troops help grow the opium in Afghanistan.
2. The US government runs the drugs.
3. US banks launder the money.

Anchors
07-15-2011, 5:19 AM

It really is sickening.
What is worse is most people don't know or care because they aren't gun owners and it "doesn't effect them".

Sometimes the people that scream the loudest for "rights" are the first to deny someone else's just because they don't agree with or practice them.

oldguy870
07-15-2011, 7:06 AM
This thing spans CIA, FBI, DEA, Border Patrol, the office of the AG, and of course the highest levels of the Obama administration.

People need to go to prison.

WDE91
07-15-2011, 7:28 AM

What I meant by that was it is simply more fuel for the fire
With this also coming out and we know more is going to start coming out

My hope is that it turns into a positive for Gun owners if there is a positive from the tragedy

wjc
07-15-2011, 9:53 AM
FTW

I'm hoping this shows the general population that our administration is corrupt.

Wherryj
07-15-2011, 11:57 AM
More ATF shenanigans...? :rolleyes:

Foxnews (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/07/14/atf-florida-gun-probe-earns-congressional-scrutiny-in-wake-fast-and-furious/#ixzz1S8HS8urf)

You call shenanigans? Obviously the DOJ didn't want to get hit with allegations of unfair treatment. They couldn't only unleash their gun running scheme against Mexico. That might be deemed prejudicial to the Mexicans. We obviously needed to spread the wealth and involve ALL of the Americas.

It makes perfect sense.

Josh3239
07-15-2011, 12:07 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yBx8XrloG-s/TftcEcaxm0I/AAAAAAAABKg/Kz7dU0aeWlY/s400/ATF.gif

corrupt
07-15-2011, 12:09 PM

Hmm, maybe all those "new world order conspiracy FBI-deemed domestic terrorist nuts" weren't just making things up to frighten us good Americans ;)

Connect the dots... La, la, la-la.

corrupt
07-15-2011, 12:16 PM
FTW

I'm hoping this shows the general population that our administration is corrupt.

I resent that ;)

winxp_man
07-15-2011, 12:24 PM
You mean we're getting a 2 for 1!?

Yup its a 2 fer :D

oldguy870
07-15-2011, 12:34 PM
"I'm hoping this shows the general population that our administration is corrupt."

When you discover that all administrations are corrupt, you have woken up. Democrat or Republican. It doesn't matter.

The whole Democrat vs. Republican thing is like WWF Wrestling. It makes for good show. But, is fake.

They are both owned by the exact same people.

safewaysecurity
07-15-2011, 1:09 PM
It's going to be like Iran-Contra where nothing happens and the masterminds get a show on FoxNews called War Stories... except they might get a job at MSNBC.

MP301
07-15-2011, 1:12 PM
"I'm hoping this shows the general population that our administration is corrupt."

When you discover that all administrations are corrupt, you have woken up. Democrat or Republican. It doesn't matter.

The whole Democrat vs. Republican thing is like WWF Wrestling. It makes for good show. But, is fake.

I think this is one of the smartest things I have seen posted. :thumbsup:

How do you make sure your candidate wins the election? Make sure you own both candidates! Duh!

And to think, ol Nixon got launced as POTUS for some caparetively minor wire tapping escapade on his watch.

safewaysecurity
07-15-2011, 1:17 PM
I think this is one of the smartest things I have seen posted. :thumbsup:

How do you make sure your candidate wins the election? Make sure you own both candidates! Duh!

And to think, ol Nixon got launced as POTUS for some caparetively minor wire tapping escapade on his watch.

Yup. Goldman Sachs gives millions upon millions to both sides. They got billions back in return. Good investment imo.

Write Winger
07-15-2011, 1:26 PM
Total thread jack... but is it possible to have a store that sells alcohol, tobacco, and firearms??

WDE91
07-15-2011, 2:06 PM
^^ closest I have seen is
alcohol,tobacco and ammunition
not quite ATF but its ATA

This was in Arizona

corrupt
07-15-2011, 3:16 PM

Yep, been going on for years now. And it works for the swing voters too. "the republicans really screwed up this time, I'm voting democrat next election. ". "damn this lane democrat mucked things up, I'm not voting him in again, anyone but him, my vote is going republican. "

dantodd
07-15-2011, 3:21 PM
Total thread jack... but is it possible to have a store that sells alcohol, tobacco, and firearms??

Yeah, it's called WalMart

keneva
07-15-2011, 3:24 PM
We have a ATA here in Los Banos

Write Winger
07-15-2011, 3:35 PM
WalMart, hahaha, never even crossed my mind!

End thread jack.

Anchors
07-15-2011, 8:03 PM
I resent that ;)

Haha.

Yup. Goldman Sachs gives millions upon millions to both sides. They got billions back in return. Good investment imo.

So does the NRA and every other major business/PAC. They support any candidate that supports the 2A. Republican, democrat, libertarian, green, whatever.

^^ closest I have seen is
alcohol,tobacco and ammunition
not quite ATF but its ATA

This was in Arizona

God I miss home.

Yeah, it's called WalMart

True enough.
I found this online:
http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Bailey-Colorado-Guns-Firearms-Liquor-Alcohol-Tobacco-Cigarettes-ATF-Store-199x300.jpg

eqlzr
07-15-2011, 8:31 PM
God Bless America.

A shop I've visited a couple times up in the N. Cali gold country:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2uzqq6o.jpg

Peter.Steele
07-16-2011, 12:47 PM
http://getwellross.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/husseys-store-sign.jpg

I'm sure everyone's seen this one already ... I lived about a half-mile from there when I was little. And yes ... when my mom and stepfather got married, she bought her gown there. :D

dantodd
07-17-2011, 10:04 AM
wow! Life size too.

NorCal Mtn Flyer
07-17-2011, 10:45 AM

WalMart here in Alaska sells all three! (both handguns and rifles/shotguns, cigarettes/cigars, but only beer)... maybe that's only 2.5 then... :D

Now back to the ATF thread... :eek:

wazdat
07-17-2011, 8:22 PM

Hiram's Guns & Spirits in El Cajon, CA. :D

And he's got decent prices.

RP1911
07-17-2011, 8:30 PM
God Bless America.

A shop I've visited a couple times up in the N. Cali gold country:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2uzqq6o.jpg

Lone Pine?

toyotaguy
07-17-2011, 8:43 PM
Lone Pine?

Sonora

Quser.619
07-18-2011, 2:03 PM
Actually it's a 4'fer. Programs in Dallas & Houston as well. I think Dallas based wepaons were used in the killing of the BOrder PAtrol Agent.

Though like the one in Tampa, the programs' names are as yet unknown. The one in Tampa would have required State Dept approval, so that brings the lists of Gov't agencies potential used, involved or who permitted to BATFE, IRS, DEA, FBI, DHS, DOJ & the State Dept.

Eventually it will get to the size where the media will actually be forced to report on it, because each little thread is revealing a huge ball of yarn that is inter-related. If Obama wins a 2nd term, this will dominate his entire term.