PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Old H&R revolver (Sac)

01-03-2007, 3:34 PM
Looking for one of the old H&R's, Sportsman, 999, whatever, don't much care what caliber, I just remember as a kid I wanted one pretty bad and thought I'd buy one now.

I know they're not good for much and not worth anything, but I know somebody has one or two they haven't looked at in years and could use a few bucks.

Let me know what you've got and we'll try to work something out.

Please let's keep it local to the Sacramento region as the shipping costs make it not worth it.

ZOMBIEHUNTER
07-31-2008, 9:09 PM
those are weak they have a problem with cases sticking

sorensen440
07-31-2008, 9:38 PM
you might do better in the WTB forum

SOCOM75
07-31-2008, 9:39 PM
This thread's movin' on up... to the WTB side... to a deluxe apartment in the sky-hi-hi. :chris:

Moonclip
08-01-2008, 12:24 AM
999's the .22lr top break can actually fetch a decent price. Some old clunker version in .38S&W might be easy and cheap to find. Does the gun have to be a top break?

weezil_boi
08-01-2008, 6:38 AM
Looking for one of the old H&R's, Sportsman, 999, whatever, don't much care what caliber, I just remember as a kid I wanted one pretty bad and thought I'd buy one now.

I know they're not good for much and not worth anything, but I know somebody has one or two they haven't looked at in years and could use a few bucks.

Let me know what you've got and we'll try to work something out.

Please let's keep it local to the Sacramento region as the shipping costs make it not worth it.

Theres a lady at work that just inherited a couple guns from her father. One is an HR .22. She knows nothing of guns ( although she did know it was a .22 :) ) and wants this thing out of her house. I am helping her with the from to transfew it to her name from her dad. I have not handled it yet, but she did mention it has some rust on it. It is an HR but I dont have a model yet... just .22 so far. I'll see it on wed, and try to get some pics of it.

Make her a fair deal and Im sure she'd sell it since she doesnt want it.

Warning... if its too low to pass up, I'll likely snag it ;) . But im not all that interested in it.

PM me on Wed eve to remind me if you are interested.