PDA

View Full Version : Video annoucing Gun Runner? March 2009?

VW*Mike
07-12-2011, 9:58 PM
Look what I came upon....... interesting indeed...... I will just leave this here..............

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/38362

Krak
07-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Too bad no one will ever see it because the media will never pick it up. Even if they did, I'm sure the administration would just throw Ogden under the bus.

stitchnicklas
07-12-2011, 10:52 PM
:kest:

sawchain
07-12-2011, 10:57 PM
Everyone should rate and favorite this video.

-PNhYk9NuNc

stitchnicklas
07-12-2011, 10:59 PM
if a ton of folk circulate the video then it will go viral

Ctwo
07-12-2011, 11:14 PM
I think I read hear that gunrunner is not gunwalker is not fast and furious...but they are related?

sawchain
07-12-2011, 11:23 PM
I think I read hear that gunrunner is not gunwalker is not fast and furious...but they are related?

Here's my transcript of the end of the video (starting at 40 seconds):

DOJ's Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives is increasing its efforts by adding 37 new employees and 3 new offices using 10 million dollars in Recovery Act funds and redeploying 100 personnel to the southwest border in the next 45 days to fortify its Project: Gunrunner, which is aimed at disrupting arms trafficking between the United States and Mexico. ATF is doubling is presence in Mexico, uh, itself, from 5 to 9 personnel working with the Mexicans specifically to facilitate gun tracing, uh, activity which targets the illegal weapons and their sources in the United States.

Sound different to you?

Ctwo
07-12-2011, 11:39 PM
What I mean is that, eggs are not poultry...

sawchain
07-12-2011, 11:41 PM
What I mean is that, eggs are not poultry...

Sorry...I reread your post and realize I totally missed the joke.

Dark Paladin
07-13-2011, 7:31 AM
Think we should forward this to Sen. Grassley?

Peter.Steele
07-13-2011, 8:33 AM
Gunrunner =/= Gunwalker, but the egg-chicken comparison is apt. Gunrunner is to Gunwalker as egg is to chicken.

Gunrunner itself is a project that was going for the last few years of the Bush administration, and had nothing whatsoever to do with the ATF allowing smuggling of arms. It was actually targeted on, y'know, stopping that sort of thing. This was an expansion of the older program.

Interestingly though, this is quite likely about the time it started to go bad ...

Peter.Steele
07-13-2011, 8:33 AM
Gunrunner =/= Gunwalker, but the egg-chicken comparison is apt. Gunrunner is to Gunwalker as egg is to chicken.

Gunrunner itself is a project that was going for the last few years of the Bush administration, and had nothing whatsoever to do with the ATF allowing smuggling of arms. It was actually targeted on, y'know, stopping that sort of thing. This was an expansion of the older program.

Interestingly though, this is quite likely about the time it started to go bad ...

FastFinger
07-13-2011, 9:19 AM

This. I posted the exact info when this same video was posted a few days ago as if it was some great revelation that proves BHO knew about the the ATF allowing illegal arms to visit the donkey shows in Tijuana.

Gunrunner started in 2005!

email
07-13-2011, 9:37 AM
This. I posted the exact info when this same video was posted a few days ago as if it was some great revelation that proves BHO knew about the the ATF allowing illegal arms to visit the donkey shows in Tijuana.

Gunrunner started in 2005!

Gunrunner started in 2005, yes.

F&F started in 2009. F&F was announced by BHO's DOJ in March 2009. F&F is Gunwalker (walked guns into Mexico)

Pay attention.

Ctwo
07-13-2011, 10:02 AM
I don't know. I'd want to believe that walker was facilitating (working with the dealers), F&F was actively helping (funding and participation).