View Full Version : WTB 6 Position Tactical buttstock

01-02-2007, 9:39 PM
I missed out on a couple deals when other people sold these, but anyone else have a 6 position tactical M4 style tactical buttstock that they want to part with? I'm looking for a complete stock including buffer and spring, preferably for around $40-50. I'm in the Santa Barbara / Goleta area, but would be willing to pay reasonable shipping.

01-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Nice looking stock. I should have mentioned I was looking for a black stock though for this build :(. However, if you still have that stock when I do a tan build (I plan to in the future) I'll snatch that right up.:cool:

ETA: Sounds like a nice place, think she'd want to throw a house party :D. There's tons of places that fit that description though, so I may have seen it.

01-03-2007, 7:59 AM
There's a guy (TheTic00) on arfcom who sells good ones for $54 shipped:

I've bought 2 from him. The first was very nice - tight and solid. The second was just a little looser (0.001" smaller tube), but works just fine.

He also sells cheek rest saddles for this stock that I like a lot - quick and easy to install, and gives a great cheekrest along with a bit of battery storage. It makes the stock much more comfortable to shoot with.

01-03-2007, 3:27 PM
Thanks for the link Maxicon, I think I'm gonna buy one of his stocks and cheek rests. I really love the way his OD and tan stocks and accessories look too, and will be keeping those in mind for my OD and tan are builds :D.

01-03-2007, 3:47 PM
I have a Rock River Arms stock with the spring/buffer/reciever extension that im selling. I mounted it to the gun but never fired it. I switched to the Magpul because I didn't like the little play the RRA stock has. PM me if you interested :)

01-03-2007, 4:19 PM
check out www.aceltdusa.com good quality $49.95 for stock $12.99 for spring and buffer they make quality stuff

01-03-2007, 5:53 PM
Shane, got any pics?