PDA

View Full Version : Good Glock Parts Dealer

Roddd
07-08-2011, 5:52 PM
I also posted something to this effect in the handguns section, but wanted to post for my fellow LEOs.
My duty gun is a Glock 21. I recently ordered a new magwell and +4 extensions for it through B&B enterprises and had a wonderful customer service experience. Magwells for the 21 are difficult to find. I had one from the Glock Store that was a flat out POS. The fit was horrible and it wouldn't eject empty mags. The Bobby Carver magwell I got is excellent quality and looks killer. Bobby Carver, the owner, even called me and thanked me for my business. He informed me that the mag extensions I originally ordered were not a true +4 and held only 3 extra. He swapped them out for the superior Arredondos at no extra cost to me. They function great.
As an LEO, you know how important your duty pistol is. Bobby Carver offers only the finest products for your Glock or XD. Paycut after paycut, that dollar becomes more important and you don't wanna give it to someone who doesn't deserve it. You can deal with confidence with B&B.
I'm not affiliated in any way with this company, I just wanted to pass this tidbit of info along. This is good ol' fashioned customer service I just wanted to share with you guys.

vintagearms
07-08-2011, 5:52 PM
Got a link?

retired
07-08-2011, 6:03 PM
I just googled B&B Enterprises and got this:

http://bb-enterprise.biz/

There is some neat looking stuff!

Roddd
07-08-2011, 6:09 PM
Sorry, I was ill-prepared and didn't have a link. I shot the $h1+ with the owner of the company via both phone and email. He's a standup guy. His stuff is top-notch. I wish I woulda found him sooner.

ironcross
07-09-2011, 2:19 AM
There is always http://glockstore.com/

I haven't been to their store front as of yet. But I will be getting my sights changed out by them.

Roddd
07-09-2011, 3:58 AM
Glock store is good to go as well. I work close by so I stop by regularly. I'll be goin there soon for some Heinie sights.

1911su16b870
07-09-2011, 10:08 AM
I am happy to help out with any Glock armorer stuff here in LA/Gardena. I have a bunch of Mr. Carvers kit on my race G17 and some trick stuff for the G21, but my duty G21 is stock with Trijicon sights.