PDA

View Full Version : gun treaty end run?

croc4
07-06-2011, 6:58 PM
Saw an article on yahoo about some mexican criminal that the pres wants to stay his execution because he wants congress to pass a bill/law that will hold states accountable for foreign treaties, specifically about contacting consulates of foreign criminals/arresties. And it struck me as very very bad, this could pave the way for the UN to come marching in at some point correct?, and it sounds like the perfect diversion for the pres to get closer to that goal.

Croc4

ElvenSoul
07-06-2011, 7:01 PM
Obama is so kissing Mexican *** for the election.

dunndeal
07-06-2011, 7:04 PM
Aside from liking what I hear him say, I hope the GOP nominates Senator Marco Rubio of Florida as VP candidate. That should negate anything Obama can do to gain favor with the Latino vote and put a good man into the position.

OleCuss
07-06-2011, 7:05 PM
Some reason to be concerned about the administration's motives. But I seriously doubt that legislation would fly through the House of Representatives at this time.

bubbapug1
07-06-2011, 7:08 PM
Is it time to put on our tinfoils hats....again!!???

Southwest Chuck
07-06-2011, 7:15 PM
Dup ...

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=452561

Krak
07-06-2011, 8:17 PM
Saw an article on yahoo about some mexican criminal that the pres wants to stay his execution because he wants congress to pass a bill/law that will hold states accountable for foreign treaties, specifically about contacting consulates of foreign criminals/arresties. And it struck me as very very bad, this could pave the way for the UN to come marching in at some point correct?, and it sounds like the perfect diversion for the pres to get closer to that goal.

Croc4

Call me a conspiracy theorist but this is a great point. Even though the Bill of Rights would still over-rule a treaty if this bill was signed, I don't think our politicians would care. They piss on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights by constantly passing laws that are unconstitutional and the only thing stopping them are the courts. Lets pray none of our justices are close to kicking the bucket, because if they are, prepare for a liberal majority Supreme Court which could overturn McDonald v. Chicago.