PDA

View Full Version : Blood in the Streets

radioman
07-06-2011, 1:52 PM
In late may I took a trip to Arizona, I went into a Wal mart, at the counter an old woman opened her purse to get her wallet. First thing out of her purse was a .32, on the counter it went so she could get to her wallet to pay her bill, she replaced the wallet and then the .32, no one was shot. A few days later I talked to a EMT and asked how many gun shots he see's in a month. He said maybe two. then there was the cop who said it did not make him feel uneasy at all to know we were armed. but when we talked of California and I told them of the laws here they said that they would not come here, "it sounds unsafe".
Blood in the Streets, yes, here in good old California, where guns are bad and crime is good, thanks to the fools in Sacramento.

Slim///
07-06-2011, 2:00 PM
Yup, sounds about right

77bawls
07-06-2011, 2:12 PM
Blood in the Streets, yes, here in good old California, where guns are bad and crime is good, thanks to the fools in Sacramento.
Hey!! Most of those fools are from San Francisco and LA. :mad:

radioman
07-06-2011, 2:21 PM

The funny thing is that I am from San Francisco, we go back to the 1870's.
I can't stand what is called a san franciscan today, I once got banned for calling them what they are.

Wherryj
07-06-2011, 3:08 PM
I can't stand what is called a san franciscan today, I once got banned for calling them what they are.

Judging by what has come out of that city in the last few decades, I'd consider it lucky that you only got banned for "calling them what they are". :p

stix213
07-06-2011, 3:22 PM
This story can't be true, because I know for a fact everyone in Arizona has been killed by gunshots already.

Neve
07-06-2011, 3:43 PM
This story can't be true, because I know for a fact everyone in Arizona has been killed by gunshots already.

:rofl2:

VegasND
07-06-2011, 3:48 PM
So when I go visit I see dead people?

stix213
07-06-2011, 3:52 PM
So when I go visit I see dead people?

When is the last time you called them?

:p

negolien
07-06-2011, 3:52 PM

.......:D +1 Simple as it sounds Anti's still don't get it. I tell ya what I' am less likely to do something that may cause me trouble if I know the other persons armed /shrug then again I' am not a moron lol.

The Shadow
07-06-2011, 4:39 PM

You mean you called them libertine catamites ?

Ford8N
07-06-2011, 5:03 PM
There is a segment of California society and their minions in Sacramento that do not want people of color or certian ethnic backgrounds to have guns. THAT is ONE of the reasons we will not have CCW and they fight the Second Amendment in California. Bottom line, gun control laws are a subtile form of racism, and so are the organizations and people who support gun control. Sorry if I offend but it's the "elephant" in the room nobody wants to talk about. Blood in the streets is a foil for the true reason the puppets howl for gun control.

Wernher von Browning
07-06-2011, 5:07 PM
There is a segment of California society and their minions in Sacramento that do not want people of color or certian ethnic backgrounds to have guns. THAT is ONE of the reasons we will not have CCW and they fight the Second Amendment in California. Bottom line, gun control laws are a subtile form of racism, and so are the organizations and people who support gun control. Sorry if I offend but it's the "elephant" in the room nobody wants to talk about. Blood in the streets is a foil for the true reason the puppets howl for gun control.

OK, but then how do you explain De Leon?

The Shadow
07-06-2011, 5:12 PM

Elitist ?

CalBear
07-06-2011, 5:21 PM
People who fear guns lack firearms education. They think guns are totally unpredictable. Oh and they have no trust in their fellow man.

Ford8N
07-06-2011, 5:23 PM

Judas

IllTemperedCur
07-06-2011, 5:27 PM

It's not just California, but anti-human rights evil-doers nationwide. And it goes back to before the nation was born.

http://www.constitution.org/cmt/cramer/racist_roots.htm

loose_electron
07-06-2011, 5:31 PM
People who fear guns lack firearms education. They think guns are totally unpredictable. Oh and they have no trust in their fellow man.

Well put. This months Guns and Ammo magazine has a Chris Cox piece on the culture war associated with firearms.

Bottom Line: Find a non-confrontational way to introduce as many people as you can to the sports associated with shooting. Invite a friend to the range to shoot. Invite somebody who is curious, but never touched a gun. Teach them about safe handling, responsible ownership, and do it in a manner that is friendly and open.

Works to create converts in my opinion.

radioman
07-06-2011, 5:33 PM
I live in a city where I hear gun shots all the time, I go to a gun shop and jump all the hoops, just like you. but I can go down to 10th Street and buy a gun and wait for money to pass from my hand and the gun get handed to me. is that gun control? it is here!

RobG
07-06-2011, 5:36 PM
(1)In late may I took a trip to Arizona, I went into a Wal mart, at the counter an old woman opened her purse to get her wallet. First thing out of her purse was a .32, on the counter it went so she could get to her wallet to pay her bill, she replaced the wallet and then the .32, no one was shot. (2)A few days later I talked to a EMT and asked how many gun shots he see's in a month. He said maybe two. Then there was the cop who said it did not make him feel uneasy at all to know we were armed. But when we talked of California and I told them of the laws here they said that they would not come here, "it sounds unsafe".

(1) Glad you made it back safely from the "Wild West."
(2) Richmond (where I work) had 6 shot on this past Sunday with 3 of them DRT.
So its pretty safe to say AZ's gun laws are ridiculously dangerous while here in KA, we are safe as a baby in its mommy's womb:rolleyes:

radioman
07-06-2011, 5:41 PM
AS safe a baby in a mommy's womb, on crack.

DisgruntledReaper
07-06-2011, 7:38 PM

BLAMMOO!!:iagree::willy_nilly:

Patriot Man
07-06-2011, 7:48 PM

That is absolutely correct :D:D

Actually the people in power have bodyguards and protection, and they know a disarmed, fearful populace reliant on government handouts and intervention will keep reelecting the hand that "feeds" them. Educated, legally armed, voters willing to take a stand for the truth, call, write letters, etc.. are terrifying to power hungry politicians. It is in their personal best interest to have the first kind of person under their leadership.

RobG
07-06-2011, 7:54 PM

Don't be a hater. What else is she to spend her hookin' money on??:D

oni.dori
07-06-2011, 7:56 PM

Sadly my friend, we are the rare exception.

yellowfin
07-06-2011, 7:57 PM
OK, but then how do you explain De Leon?Same bigotry and hate, just transferred from race to his imagined image of gun owners.

Decoligny
07-06-2011, 8:22 PM

So, all the people in AZ with guns are ZOMBIES?????

ElvenSoul
07-06-2011, 8:23 PM
If all the people in AZ are Zombies I wanna be one to.

Patriot Man
07-07-2011, 12:09 AM
So, all the people in AZ with guns are ZOMBIES?????

You are aware his statement was sarcastic right? I often can't figure out internet sarcasm, but did get the OP's in this case

LiquidFlorian
07-07-2011, 12:41 AM

Kevin De Leon would put up legislation in favor of cannibalism if it polled well in Los Angeles. He's nothing more then a petty political opportunist and run of the mil elitist progressive.

haole_50
07-07-2011, 10:08 AM
I tossed my G19 on the ground the other day, and it didn't do anything - just like the politicians in Sacto.

Wernher von Browning
07-07-2011, 4:22 PM
I tossed my G19 on the ground the other day, and it didn't do anything - just like the politicians in Sacto.

The key difference is that your G19 can be fired on demand.

jb7706
07-07-2011, 6:04 PM

The key difference is that your G19 can be fired on demand.

Well played sir.