View Full Version : Sunnyvale gun rights cell formation

07-04-2011, 3:23 PM
During some discussion after the recent event in Sunnyvale, it was suggested that Sunnyvale residents and anyone who cares to travel there should organize a group that should meet regularly to discuss gun rights, chew the fat and have a good time.

This will be a meeting for single issue gun rights activists who "show up" and want to be active in local gun rights matters. We intend to communicate with and receive guidance from a few gun rights organizations (if they care to participate).

The content of our meetings will be 90% social most of the time when there are no pressing local issues but the other 10% will be about how we can be more effective civil rights activists.

I think it would be smart to keep the group makeup entirely ~active calgunners at first and fold in new participants gradually to preserve OPSEC.

I have been in contact with a few calgunners who want to participate, please PM me if you are interested.

07-05-2011, 8:11 AM
Bump for Sunnyvale area civil rights activists.

I have received PMs from several interested participants, I will be sending out a PM to all who replied after lunch. If you want to be on that list, send me a PM.