PDA

View Full Version : ...

DedEye
12-30-2006, 12:36 AM

naimad
12-30-2006, 7:10 AM
Hey guys, I've got a Mossberg 590A1 that I want to add a pistol grip and collapsible buttstock to. I don't really like the way the Knoxx SpecOps stock looks (I may be dumb for caring about the aesthetics, but oh well), but I do like the way the ATI gunstock looks (http://atigunstocks.com/items/MRW4100.html). Anyone have one in new or LN condition? I go to school in Santa Barbara, so around there would be nice, but if shipping is fair that wouldn't be a problem for me either.

check out www.mesatactical.com they make a nice set up

Prince50
01-01-2007, 6:40 PM
I sell an adapter for $40, you supply the grip and stock.

I have a few left from runs I did about 2 yaears ago. Great sellers till the plastic ATI version came out. Then people who did not mind plastic went that way. Sales slowed to a point where I stopped making them.

100% money back if not satisfied.

Darin

naimad
01-01-2007, 6:58 PM
I sell an adapter for $40, you supply the grip and stock.

I have a few left from runs I did about 2 yaears ago. Great sellers till the plastic ATI version came out. Then people who did not mind plastic went that way. Sales slowed to a point where I stopped making them.

100% money back if not satisfied.

Darin

do you have any for a rem 870. pics

caduckgunner
01-01-2007, 8:05 PM
do you have any for a rem 870. pics

Or a Winchester 1300?

Prince50
01-01-2007, 8:59 PM
I will post some PICS tomorrow. I have one on my Moss 590, but have no 870 at this time...WHAT? you say?... NO 870! Yes it is true, sold all my 870s off.

Sorry guys.

No Winchester adapters. Never did them. Oddly enough I did some for the Ithaca 37. LA county Sherrifs office came to me and asked for 4 prototypes 2 with 3 degrees of drop for optics, and 2 with zero drop for sights. Apparently they had purchased all of LAPDs Model 37s when LAPD went to 870s. They were looking for an inexpensive upgrade. I did the 4 units for free, and then the whole project got scrapped. Bummer. Sold some model 37 units on Gunbroker, cut my losses and got out of the CAR/shotgun adapter bussiness.

Sold tons of 870 and 590 units before ATI came out with the fiberforce unit.