PDA

View Full Version : Will you stock .50AE and or Beo ammo?

lear60man
07-02-2011, 5:09 PM
Welcome to Calguns. I am sure you guys are here to build some bridges, promote gun ownership and sell some product. Win, win,win.

I'll be speaking in reference to the Reseda store. Last time I came in was to look at a FN SCAR and pickup some .50 AE ammo. Long story short, I was very negatively schooled how .50AE was illegal to sell in L.A. county and quickly left feeling like an idiot. Went home, hopped on the internet, and bought 4 boxes of AE from MidwayUSA and a SCAR from DD's ranch.

I always want give business to the local brick and mortar store even if its at a higher price. product in hand beats shipping wait. If I do a PPT, I buy 'good will' items from what ever shop the transaction is being done at to say thanks.

The closest shop that carries AE and or Beo is in Cerretos. The valley is dry for .50 ammo.

Again welcome aboard:)

ArmyMedicMoose
07-03-2011, 10:36 AM
Turners carries 50AE

mrkubota
07-03-2011, 11:15 AM
IIRC... the CITY of Los Angeles has a ban on both .50cal guns and ammunition... other towns/cities in the County of L.A. are fine.

Cokebottle
07-03-2011, 1:52 PM
The valley is dry for .50 ammo.
And will remain so since most of the valley is Los Angeles.
Incorporated cities such as Burbank, Glendale, San Fernando, Hidden Hills, and Calabasas are not governed by city of LA's .50cal ban, and there's a couple or three gun stores in some of those cities. Might try them, but most of the valley is LA.

ArmyMedicMoose
07-03-2011, 2:51 PM
try the signal hills store

ArmyMedicMoose
07-03-2011, 5:13 PM
I would like to see beowulf but I don't there being a demand for it. I shoot a Grendel, and ammo really hard to find. The demand just not there. why carry a product you may only sell once or twice a year. If Turners carried Beowulf it would sure make my mind up over which round to choose 50 Beowulf or 300 AAC

Turner's Outdoorsman
07-05-2011, 1:15 PM
I would like to see beowulf but I don't there being a demand for it. I shoot a Grendel, and ammo really hard to find. The demand just not there. why carry a product you may only sell once or twice a year. If Turners carried Beowulf it would sure make my mind up over which round to choose 50 Beowulf or 300 AAC

We are back on track with completely re-doing our webpage later this year by adding a complete online store. Once that is up, we hope to offer special calibers like these. They would still be special order items in our store but we're aiming to offer these in an online store.