PDA

View Full Version : The 07/02/2011 Saturday Skeet Clinic Thread...

bjl333
07-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Meeting old friends and new ones today!! The group started with the normal pep/safety talk first. This group also progressed very fast... The clinics are really evolved into a pretty regular style and today we are right on schedule.

The morning began with the pep/safety talk. We then start on station one to get everyone used to seeing the bird fly, the lead meter, the hold points and the swing. They all worked together very well today.

At lunch we finished 1 /12 round of birds and I had to leave. My father had surgery Thursday so he is still in the hospital and I have to take the family to visit. Ken should take over for the afternoon as assistant to coach Don Ziegler, but he hasn't arrived when I left. I will let the shooters fill in the afternoons worth of activities!!

Thanks to all attendees!! :thumbsup: I hope this'll give you guys an insight as to how the skeet game is played. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and I'll look forward to seeing/shooting with you in the future.

bob7122
07-02-2011, 3:50 PM
i loved it but.... i really sucked!!!!!!! i will definitely go back for some more. i am sure i will do better in the future.:pinch::nopity:

Khanan
07-02-2011, 4:20 PM
Ken showed up just as we were getting back out on the field.

He was very helpful just as you were. Once again thanks for setting this up. This is the most fun I have ever had with a shotgun. Coach is great and I love his teaching style.

WReXD
07-03-2011, 12:11 AM
This is by far the best way to get into skeet shooting. I had a fun time, despite the sun beating on us. Don was an outstanding coach, pushing us hard and making sure each of us get our techniques right. Thanks to Jordan and Ken for all the help. I'll be coming back to this clinic before going out to the Skeet range on my own. There is A LOT to learn.

WReXD
07-03-2011, 12:16 AM
Some more shots from station 1 and a couple action shots.

WReXD
07-03-2011, 12:19 AM
Group pic and Station 7 shots

WReXD
07-03-2011, 12:20 AM
Last of station 7 shots.

Greez Lightning
07-03-2011, 7:12 PM
Thanks to Don, Jordan and Ken for giving us great instruction. Thank you Don for letting me shoot the 20 gauge. I'll be back.

dohboy
07-05-2011, 8:49 AM
Thanks all! Great group! This group kicked butt at station 4!