PDA

View Full Version : Why does everyone want these?

Pred@tor
06-30-2011, 9:37 AM
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj203/predatory2k/DSCF0075.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj203/predatory2k/DSCF0074.jpg

I mean I know why I wanted them because I couldnt have them when I lived in California and now I can. Its like so omg AWESOME to not have to reload after ten shots each and everytime too. :D

I see so many posts here asking about these things. :D Sorry I couldn't resist I have been out here two years and plan to stay!

Yeah the garbage I live like a white trash slob.

Ed_Hazard
06-30-2011, 9:41 AM
Well if you've been around long enough, you were able to get em early enough not to have to reload every 10 rds. :43:

Pred@tor
06-30-2011, 9:43 AM
Well if you've been around long enough, you were able to get em early enough not to have to reload every 10 rds. :43:

I had some prebans which I still have but just couldn't get any new stuff unless I broke em. :D

Flyingpootang
06-30-2011, 10:09 AM
Hoards of Zombies?

Killawhale415
06-30-2011, 10:14 AM
Hoards of Zombies?
Boom
/thread

Briancnelson
06-30-2011, 10:15 AM
Mostly, because someone told us we couldn't. Which, for any red blooded American, means the first thing you do is figure out a way to own one.

And that's a good enough reason in a free country.

i<3HK
06-30-2011, 10:18 AM

:iagree:

scarville
06-30-2011, 10:19 AM
Hoards of Zombies?
Who in his right mind would hoard zombies?

Ed_Hazard
06-30-2011, 10:19 AM
I had some prebans which I still have but just couldn't get any new stuff unless I broke em. :D

No need to wait till your tire goes flat to buy a spare.:D

Lost.monkey
06-30-2011, 10:21 AM
Mostly, because someone told us we couldn't. Which, for any red blooded American, means the first thing you do is figure out a way to own one.

Isn't that the truth? I was safe from BRD until I heard I couldn't have one in the PRK. I lived in Nevada for 5 years, never 1 firearms purchase. Back in Kali for 4 years, I bought 6.

If I have the money, I should be able to own whatever I please.

glock_this

damn dude :eek:

Pred@tor
Yeah its a lot of fun to shoot your rifles with evil sinister magazines. It puts a smile on your face especially if you were oppressed at one time. I didnt own no AK nor AR15s back in California because I personally thought the configurations to be legal were lame. I stuck with the accurate Rusky SKS (still out shoots this milled ak) and the good ol m1 carbine with the prebans. :D I have both still too!

THT
06-30-2011, 10:22 AM
Warrensburg? You're a stone's throw from me.

Pred@tor
06-30-2011, 10:22 AM
damn dude :eek:

Im just lazy here at home I work so hard dont wanna pick up stuff sure it only take like 10 minutes lol... I plan on cleaning up this place once my truck is fixed!

mif_slim
06-30-2011, 10:43 AM
I mean I know why I wanted them because I couldnt have them when I lived in California and now I can. Its like so omg AWESOME to not have to reload after ten shots each and everytime too. :D

I see so many posts here asking about these things. :D Sorry I couldn't resist I have been out here two years and plan to stay!

Who said you cant have a Beta mag and plug it for 10rounds>?! hahaha.. its about the fear factor!!

Droppin Deuces
06-30-2011, 10:52 AM

Hehe. A true hoarder! "I'm not gonna shoot this one. I might need it for target practice one day."

762.DEFENSE
06-30-2011, 10:59 AM
Maybe it's time to clean up the house and not worry about flashing your magazines to the world of Calguns? ;)

CK_32
06-30-2011, 11:16 AM
I don't want to be that guy but this is sort of a useless thread....

More of a general discussion than a rifle specific question...

Scott Connors
06-30-2011, 11:21 AM

Well, by definition "mad scientists" aren't in their right mind... :eek:

evidens83
06-30-2011, 11:33 AM
Mehh... I'd be happy with 30 round magazines.

Javi
06-30-2011, 11:37 AM
I have two! In my closet...disassembled...:(

H2O MAN
06-30-2011, 12:28 PM

Congratulations on your moving to a free state!

I have some 75 and 100 round drums for my Norinco T56SHTF and they are great heavy fun.

When I can afford to stock up on 7.62x39 sub sonic I will shoot a video of myself emptying a drum of mixed super and sub sonic ammo through a Wind Talker suppressor.

MrPlink
06-30-2011, 3:37 PM
meh, if you are out of state and wanna show off, it better at least be NFA :D

advocatusdiaboli
06-30-2011, 5:20 PM
So you are able to move to a free state. Good for you. But. Why lord it over us then? I love the rights you all have in free states, but I don't view it as some kind of superiority claim.

Do you get some kind of kick lording your free state status over us? If that is true, then it seems like you are compensating if you know what I mean. Should we call you Tiny from now on?

ghost
06-30-2011, 5:26 PM

+1 on that.
i'm in a free state and i was'nt impressed either.

shermanatortank
06-30-2011, 5:34 PM
Eh, I'd be stoked to be able to slap those mags in and not always worry about someone seeing. Good for you man, don't worry about the raging...haters gonna' hate.

Chontkleer
06-30-2011, 5:41 PM

Is that an IO inc. gun? (If not, which mfg?) How do you like it -- accuracy, action, etc? Do they have a decent heat shield in the handguard?

xibunkrlilkidsx
06-30-2011, 5:47 PM
just leave... that is cruel and unusal punishment.

well done sir!

advocatusdiaboli
06-30-2011, 5:48 PM
Eh, I'd be stoked to be able to slap those mags in and not always worry about someone seeing. Good for you man, don't worry about the raging...haters gonna' hate.

"haters gonna hate". A lame-brained platitude by a non thinker knee-jerker if I ever hear one.

It ain't hate—it's defense against lack of respect we don't deserve. We are here for a reason and though we don't like all aspects, we choose to stay for reasons beyond firearms. So when you get in our face and insult us like we are Neanderthals without the brains or guts to move, well then you bring up our righteous indignation and defense. If you are calm and don't rub it in our face, all will be fine. But if you go ahead and swagger as if you are superior then you'll get a fight. Bring peace or war. Go ahead. Your move. Bring what you are and it will show your character before all.

dasfkilla
06-30-2011, 5:58 PM
At least we have something to look at.

pyromensch
06-30-2011, 8:06 PM
[QUOTE=Pred@tor;6686526]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj203/predatory2k/DSCF0075.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj203/predatory2k/DSCF0074.jpg

yeah but when you do reload, you are there for awhile

blazeaglory
06-30-2011, 10:01 PM
"haters gonna hate". A lame-brained platitude by a non thinker knee-jerker if I ever hear one.

It ain't hate—it's defense against lack of respect we don't deserve. We are here for a reason and though we don't like all aspects, we choose to stay for reasons beyond firearms. So when you get in our face and insult us like we are Neanderthals without the brains or guts to move, well then you bring up our righteous indignation and defense. If you are calm and don't rub it in our face, all will be fine. But if you go ahead and swagger as if you are superior then you'll get a fight. Bring peace or war. Go ahead. Your move. Bring what you are and it will show your character before all.

some one sounds jealous??

i think the OP was making a comparison of the contrasting laws in both states. i didnt get a feeling that the OP was lording it all over us but rather he was excited to show us what he could now own in a free state. its like when you get your first girl friend your going to show her off to everyone. i for one am happy for the OP.

would you rather stay in california and ***** about it or find a better place to live? and if you chose the former, dont hate someone who chose to move and decided to show us his new toys.

Javi
06-30-2011, 10:04 PM
i think the OP was making a comparison of the contrasting laws in both states. i didnt get a feeling that the OP was lording it all over us but rather he was excited to show us what he could now own in a free state. its like when you get your first girl friend your going to show her off to everyone. i for one am happy for the OP.

That's how I interpreted it.

frankm
06-30-2011, 10:14 PM

Nothing like hoarding chinese mags! :)

advocatusdiaboli
06-30-2011, 10:22 PM
would you rather stay in california and ***** about it or find a better place to live? and if you chose the former, dont hate someone who chose to move and decided to show us his new toys.

I don't hate him but for his words and actions. I am not here by choice. I do it for family duty. But apparently that familial duty is beyond your comprehension so you think I do so for some mundane banal easily dismissed reason you and the OP and others can poke fun at. Thanks for instilling that sense of brotherhood at Calguns. Yeah, I'll be eager to rally for your cause one day. Right.

Second Amendment? No—it's about where you live dude, don't cha know? We free staters rule and you PRK folks suck. Not.

NYY
06-30-2011, 11:09 PM
i hate you haha

NorCalK9.com
06-30-2011, 11:20 PM
So you are able to move to a free state. Good for you. But. Why lord it over us then? I love the rights you all have in free states, but I don't view it as some kind of superiority claim.

Do you get some kind of kick lording your free state status over us? If that is true, then it seems like you are compensating if you know what I mean. Should we call you Tiny from now on?

Why get so defensive? Screw california to the op your a smart feller for getting out of this wierdo state.

nick
06-30-2011, 11:23 PM

Yep, that's it.

NorCalK9.com
06-30-2011, 11:27 PM

Bro I thinj youre on drugs or a very intellecual person thats speaks in ways that tries to make yourself seem smarter? Do you have a complex? War? He shows some cool pics of his freedom and you get all fancy pantsy with your big words like he did something to offend you. Rock on OP

762.DEFENSE
06-30-2011, 11:40 PM

:iagree:

Calgunner217
07-01-2011, 12:02 AM
That's ok, tease us with pics of 30 rounders and beta mags. Well at least we have In-n-out, something you miss dearly i'm sure. Also when the snow starts falling in MI. we can send you pics of the beach.:D

Ryan in SD
07-01-2011, 2:37 AM
Clean your pig stye, then talk trash :D

The War Wagon
07-01-2011, 2:44 AM
Nice furniture. Don't think I've ever seen an OD Green AK before! :cool2:

Rob454
07-01-2011, 4:35 AM
some one sounds jealous??
i think the OP was making a comparison of the contrasting laws in both states. i didnt get a feeling that the OP was lording it all over us but rather he was excited to show us what he could now own in a free state.

No jealousy
he is not comparing. He is bragging. We know the laws and what other states can have and also what you can have in this state. This is nothing more than a neener neener thumbing your nose at us. But hey whatever makes you sleep better. i would worry about the filth he lives in. Maybe instead of spending $200 on a box of mags he should get a housekeeper.
A better place to live? If you mean 2A only yeah there are better places to live. I have reasons i am staying in california besides 2a which is not the end all be all for me. Would I like to move somewhere else yeah probably but my decision to move will not be solely based on weather or not i can have 30 round mags. Which BTW i already legally own.

247Nino
07-01-2011, 5:05 AM
That's ok, tease us with pics of 30 rounders and beta mags. Well at least we have In-n-out, something you miss dearly i'm sure. Also when the snow starts falling in MI. we can send you pics of the beach.:D

LOL along with California Girls.

advocatusdiaboli
07-01-2011, 7:50 AM
I apologize to the OP for getting all bent out of shape. Misdirected anger over PRK restrictions. Memo to self: don't post when angry.

johnny1290
07-01-2011, 7:54 AM
Man I hate you ;-)

If I were in the freeworld after escaping cali id brag too

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk

NorCalK9.com
07-01-2011, 8:22 AM
Or maybe posts like this make us remember that we dont live in a free state we are surrounded by a bunch of libbys n commies lol I own a business but lets say in 10 years I will be leaving this state.

Pred@tor
07-01-2011, 11:30 AM
I hope you guys win your laws suits I still pay attention here. Didn't mean to offend I just wanted to tell you that I enjoy living in a free state and this is what I can have now that I couldn't before. The Air Force brought me out here and I could not have done it on a substitute custodian pay. I haven't been to California in 3 years and plan on coming back this winter I miss my brother, friends, and my relatives. (my parents live out here too now because of my Dad's job) So this is my new home and I am very happy.

I wasn't happy living in Arroyo Grande, CA had a rough child hood and those morons 5 years after high school still have their cliches. Since like Age 17 I wanted to leave and age 21 I got to thanks to the service. Smog laws and the women were not cool (I think that's my fault for going for the wrong ones) and people no where near as friendly as they are here. I was friendly out in California but some people were just weirded out by it. Now I am 24 and plan to go to school again out here in a year and 3 months. HVAC and serve in the Air National Guard (traditional) hopefully as HVAC too.

Richard Erichsen
07-01-2011, 12:15 PM

You mean you didn't get all the mags you wanted BEFORE 2000 even with all the warning signs the hi-cap ban was coming? ;)

blazeaglory
07-01-2011, 1:13 PM
No jealousy
he is not comparing. He is bragging. We know the laws and what other states can have and also what you can have in this state. This is nothing more than a neener neener thumbing your nose at us. But hey whatever makes you sleep better. i would worry about the filth he lives in. Maybe instead of spending $200 on a box of mags he should get a housekeeper.
A better place to live? If you mean 2A only yeah there are better places to live. I have reasons i am staying in california besides 2a which is not the end all be all for me. Would I like to move somewhere else yeah probably but my decision to move will not be solely based on weather or not i can have 30 round mags. Which BTW i already legally own.

california sucks for many reasons but that is another argument;)

Pred@tor
07-02-2011, 6:16 AM

I do miss In and Out! The Kicker is one opened up at my home town. :(

The beach I didnt spend much time there anyway. Florida beaches are warmer and pretty damn awesome. :)

How does one collect zombies too? I have yet to find them out here in the show me state.

Yeah and I do shoot my guns in triple digit heat too. As well as the bitter cold. :D

Soem of you fellas just need to calm down and I was just funnin' you all. I see most of you guys udnerstood me lol.. I even insulted myself! I love this forum been here 5 years and thats when that AK in the picture was made and its stock a SAM 7 carbine in OD green! I do share my show me state find in the CA ahndgun forum often too. :D More to come!

advocatusdiaboli
07-02-2011, 6:24 AM
Or maybe posts like this make us remember that we dont live in a free state we are surrounded by a bunch of libbys n commies lol I own a business but lets say in 10 years I will be leaving this state.

Oakley? I can see why you are angry—they are mad up there. 15-day wait? LOL They are going to get spanked and hard. But even when they lose that one (and they win) they'll still create a hostile environment for firearms I am sure—every way they can. CNN ran an article about the California Dream losing it's juster and the state is in big trouble. I found little to argue with in it. It's not our parent's Californian any more.

advocatusdiaboli
07-02-2011, 6:32 AM
I do miss In and Out! The Kicker is one opened up at my home town. :(

The beach I didnt spend much time there anyway. Florida beaches are warmer and pretty damn awesome. :)

How does one collect zombies too? I have yet to find them out here in the show me state.

Yeah and I do shoot my guns in triple digit heat too. As well as the bitter cold. :D

Soem of you fellas just need to calm down and I was just funnin' you all. I see most of you guys udnerstood me lol.. I even insulted myself! I love this forum been here 5 years and thats when that AK in the picture was made and its stock a SAM 7 carbine in OD green! I do share my show me state find in the CA ahndgun forum often too. :D More to come!

I apologized previously but you deserve it again. Sorry for the hassle. Sometimes, just like Oaklander and some others, I vent a bit. CA has a lot of problems with population, water, congestion, and now wacko craven gun fraidy-cats. I want a suppressor for my drum-magazined Sig 522 but I can only in my dream until I leave this wacked state one day.

Florida is nice. I do a lot of fly fishing and I'd love to live there. I've bought a few firearms from FL dealers on Gun Broker. Nice folks and few restrictions—they are as shocked as Texans are when I relate the hoops we jump through. they think the Roster is the silliest things ever conceived. Tarpon, Mackerels (like King and Spanish), Redfish, Bonefish, and more. I'd kayak and fish nearly every day.

Anyway, lucky you. And Good luck.

missiontrails
07-02-2011, 6:35 AM
If those here legal, I would not but one. Good luck shooting your rifle off-hand with 100 rounds loaded, and managing to hold aim for the first 50 rounds. Heavy.

17+1
07-02-2011, 11:03 AM

:rofl:

Love the online pissing contests...

Pred@tor
07-02-2011, 12:30 PM
I apologized previously but you deserve it again. Sorry for the hassle. Sometimes, just like Oaklander and some others, I vent a bit. CA has a lot of problems with population, water, congestion, and now wacko craven gun fraidy-cats. I want a suppressor for my drum-magazined Sig 522 but I can only in my dream until I leave this wacked state one day.

Florida is nice. I do a lot of fly fishing and I'd love to live there. I've bought a few firearms from FL dealers on Gun Broker. Nice folks and few restrictions—they are as shocked as Texans are when I relate the hoops we jump through. they think the Roster is the silliest things ever conceived. Tarpon, Mackerels (like King and Spanish), Redfish, Bonefish, and more. I'd kayak and fish nearly every day.

Anyway, lucky you. And Good luck.

I mjust glad it didnt turn into a flame war. Cool man I may invest in a suppressor in the future. I can and I will put it under my LLC. :D

Now, where may I start a zombie collection? Do I have to import them all from California?

I'm no lord ***** either lol Women have fun with me ;) My truck only has a 1" lift with 32" tires and a 350 small block in it... So yeah no ***** lift there either lol...

magic32
07-03-2011, 5:31 AM
Good for you OP. enjoy your freedoms. CA is great weather wise. But that's about it. But the grass is always greener and there's more bang for your buck in the free states(pun intended)! Me? Less than 12 years left to go in this state...retirement....Ahh yes in the free states.

Lagduf
07-03-2011, 10:06 AM
Warrensburg? You're a stone's throw from me.

I lived in Warrensburg from 1995 - 2009. Good times. Now I'm in CA :(

a1fabweld
07-03-2011, 4:47 PM
You know you're a hardcore gun freak when your rifle is cleaner than your house.:D

Pred@tor
07-04-2011, 5:59 AM
Good for you OP. enjoy your freedoms. CA is great weather wise. But that's about it. But the grass is always greener and there's more bang for your buck in the free states(pun intended)! Me? Less than 12 years left to go in this state...retirement....Ahh yes in the free states.

I lived there for 18 years weather was great and theere were great mountains and trails most the land is claimed out here. Not much national forest for shooting and thats becoming less in California as well.

I lived in Warrensburg from 1995 - 2009. Good times. Now I'm in CA :(

Job bring you there? I'm sorry.

You know you're a hardcore gun freak when your rifle is cleaner than your house.:D

Yeah the outside of them yes... Not the bores all the time but I do clean them time to time too.

Glad no one else is interested in my dick size anymore lol....

ZX-10R
07-04-2011, 7:48 AM
If I could I would have 10 of them.

rattlesnake_nm
07-04-2011, 8:40 AM
I will take drums and hi caps over bleached blonde bimbos anyday. Not to mention vert grips flash hiders, and no bbs. Lol, no chicken nuggets, or chocolate milk. Time to clean up the nanny police state before You are all in concentration camps. Kalifornia the land of the enslaved, and brainwashed. Sorry guys it's true. I hope You guys can do something before it is too late. Hope it is not already too late.

Pred@tor
07-04-2011, 10:21 AM
I will take drums and hi caps over bleached blonde bimbos anyday. Not to mention vert grips flash hiders, and no bbs. Lol, no chicken nuggets, or chocolate milk. Time to clean up the nanny police state before You are all in concentration camps. Kalifornia the land of the enslaved, and brainwashed. Sorry guys it's true. I hope You guys can do something before it is too late. Hope it is not already too late.

You get more use of out the mags for sure! Not everyone is brain washed but a majority of californians are. Heck this afternoon I was in a suburb with my friend looking at my Colt 1908 to see what the issue is out front. I bet if I were back home some moron puss wuss would have called the popo on us... lol Happy 4th of July everyone.

BTW 10-ZXR I see you have a 2003 Trail Blazer. I have a 1988 K5 Blazer thats my truck I refer to I posted a picture of it in a thread awhile back. It still retains CA plates as well and we got it to run after our motor swap! First time.