PDA

View Full Version : Calguns.net Member's Only Special!

Turner's Outdoorsman
06-30-2011, 7:42 AM
Turnerís Outdoorsman is now a part of the Calguns.net community. We are excited to partner with the countryís most active, informed and enthusiastic shooting community. Through the collective efforts of the Calguns.net community, firearms owners in California are able to safely exercise their 2nd Amendment rights to extents unknown just a few years ago.

As an ongoing thank you to Calguns.net members we are offering our first Calguns.net exclusive offer:

Federal/Lake City XM855, 5.56 ammo; 62gr., SS109-Green Tip ammo packed in a new M19 ammo can in 10-round stripper clips. The ammo is packed 30-rounds to a sleeve (on 3 stripper clips); 420 rounds total. Our regular price is $189.99. The exclusive Calguns.net price is $149.99. Print this coupon and save. (Limit one can per Calguns.net member, good through July 7th , 2011.)

http://www.turners.com/images/calguns/calguns-lakecity.gif

glock_this
06-30-2011, 7:45 AM
Nice to have you aboard...

I'll be watching you CGN's specials with much interest. Thanks!

Turner's Outdoorsman
06-30-2011, 8:08 AM
Thank you, we're glad to be here, too!

Cen Cal Gunner
06-30-2011, 8:26 AM
I believe your located in southern California would i beable to get this deal and have it shipped I live in the Central Coast? How much would it cost to ship?

ElvenSoul
06-30-2011, 8:33 AM
Wow thanks for joining up!

Kestryll
06-30-2011, 8:33 AM
Okay, I see a run to the Reseda Turners in my immediate future!! :D

Welcome Aboard, glad to finally have you guys here!

bjl333
06-30-2011, 8:41 AM
Welcome aboard to Calguns!! haha ... Nice ammo deal .....

SixPointEight
06-30-2011, 8:46 AM
No stores near Sac eh? That blows :(

bigcalidave
06-30-2011, 9:16 AM
I finally get to say it! Welcome to Calguns!

I'm extremely excited to see what the future holds! I've been working with Turner's to develop new promotions and opportunities, their dedication to RKBA and our favorite hobby is immense!

As someone who lives FAR from any Turner's stores, I can only hope that they continue their success and expand to the north state!

Turner's Outdoorsman
06-30-2011, 9:18 AM
I believe your located in southern California would i beable to get this deal and have it shipped I live in the Central Coast? How much would it cost to ship?

PM Sent!

Ed_Hazard
06-30-2011, 9:21 AM
WooHoo, abouttime, but Welcome Aboard!:thumbsup:

I have been a looong time fan of your Norwalk store and am glad to see you guys on the forum.

llamatrnr
06-30-2011, 1:02 PM
Good to have you aboard, thanks. San Marcos is my go-to store.

Turner's Outdoorsman
06-30-2011, 1:04 PM

Thanks!

BTW remember that L.A. City Ordinance has us locked down on ammo sales until after July 4th- :mad:

You can drop by and we'll hold it until we reopen on the 5th or you can just drop by later next week. We'll stretch that coupon expiration date for our Reseda shoppers.

hung380
06-30-2011, 1:06 PM
Welcome!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

stphnman20
06-30-2011, 2:15 PM
Man that's tempting!

Good to have you aboard!

Wyseguy
06-30-2011, 3:53 PM
Thanks!

BTW remember that L.A. City Ordinance has us locked down on ammo sales until after July 4th- :mad:

You can drop by and we'll hold it until we reopen on the 5th or you can just drop by later next week. We'll stretch that coupon expiration date for our Reseda shoppers.

Cool!

mtsul
06-30-2011, 9:22 PM
Wow awesome to see you guys on Calguns!!! I love your stores I lived in the IE for 20 years and you were the best shop in town I just moved to the east bay NorCal and I miss you guys I still het your emails/flyers and it makes me wish you would open a store up here you would get tons of good and a few bad customers;) welcome and I'm glad your here

SoCal Bob
07-01-2011, 11:07 AM
Welcome to Calguns. I have spent some quality time at your San Marcos store with both new guns and PPTs. Great to have you here.

FastFinger
07-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Great to have you join our merry band of gunslingers!

Got to say that your crew at Pasadena realy helped me out a few weeks ago. I placed a special order (thank you for the excellent sale pricing!), later when I went to pick up the order I ran into some traffic and got there a few minutes after closing, your staff was most accommodating and unlocked the doors to let me pick up my goods. Saved my weekend plans - so thanks!

armygunsmith
07-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Good deal. Will your Redondo Beach store be open in time to take advantage of this deal?
Also, welcome to the board!

Turner's Outdoorsman
07-01-2011, 12:29 PM
Great to have you join our merry band of gunslingers!

Got to say that your crew at Pasadena realy helped me out a few weeks ago. I placed a special order (thank you for the excellent sale pricing!), later when I went to pick up the order I ran into some traffic and got there a few minutes after closing, your staff was most accommodating and unlocked the doors to let me pick up my goods. Saved my weekend plans - so thanks!

You're very welcome; we're glad we could help out!

Turner's Outdoorsman
07-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Good deal. Will your Redondo Beach store be open in time to take advantage of this deal?
Also, welcome to the board!

Yes; the store opened this morning.

If you buy a gun in the next 3 days (Fri-Sun) at Torrance, Calguns members pay zero DROS fees!

ElvenSoul
07-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Zero DROS Feee is so tempting!

cannon
07-01-2011, 2:19 PM
Welcome!

Archie B.
07-01-2011, 3:31 PM
'Bout time, welcome to the forum(s). :thumbsup:

RoundEye
07-01-2011, 5:28 PM
Do I need to print anything for the Ammo discount, or just tell them I am with Calguns when I check out for the special pricing? I'll probably going to the Reseda store.

KandyRedCoi
07-01-2011, 5:50 PM
welcome aboard, i frequent the CORONA store :D

cant wait for more CGN specials...

Yugo
07-01-2011, 5:55 PM
Finally! :rolleyes::D welcome aboard. Now do my PPT!....I kid I kid :p

WDE91
07-01-2011, 6:11 PM
Welcome to Calguns
I hope this partnership is a benefit for all involved

Turner's Outdoorsman
07-01-2011, 6:28 PM
Do I need to print anything for the Ammo discount, or just tell them I am with Calguns when I check out for the special pricing? I'll probably going to the Reseda store.

You can print out the coupon from the first post or show them the page on your smart phone. We want to make it easy but we do want to keep it exclusive for Calguns members, too. If you run into any snags get a manager involved.

Keep in mind that we can't sell ammo in Reseda again until after the 4th.

Thanks.

Sanderhawk
07-01-2011, 6:39 PM
Thanks for becoming a supporter. I watch your website advertisement religously. So now i`ll be watching here to. I get all my guns from you guys. Keep up the great pricing.

evil tyler durden
07-01-2011, 8:53 PM
Welcome to the family Turners.

Omil
07-01-2011, 9:27 PM

If you buy a gun in the next 3 days (Fri-Sun) at Torrance, Calguns members pay zero DROS fees!

I called several Turners looking for a CZ's 83 and they all told me it's discontinued, so I called OC's stores and they're available so I did DROS'ed.
Why can't Turner's get one?

It would be nice if I could buy at local store in Redondo and save the drives to OC.

Ben Carufel
07-02-2011, 9:23 AM
Bought my first handgun, a Sig SP2022, from Turner's in April. Couldn't be happier. I just poked my head into the Signal Hill store yesterday as I'm up here in Long Beach visiting extended family for the long weekend. That place was jammed! Now that I know about the ammo special, I might have to head back in there today...

RoundEye
07-02-2011, 9:26 AM
Bought my first handgun, a Sig SP2022, from Turner's in April. Couldn't be happier. I just poked my head into the Signal Hill store yesterday as I'm up here in Long Beach visiting extended family for the long weekend. That place was jammed! Now that I know about the ammo special, I might have to head back in there today...

Welcome to Calguns!

Excitable Boy
07-02-2011, 9:38 AM

Yeah, I'm thinking that's worth the short drive in from Simi :)

I called several Turners looking for a CZ's 83 and they all told me it's discontinued, so I called OC's stores and they're available so I did DROS'ed.

It would be nice if I could buy at local store in Redondo and save the drives to OC.

That gun is specified with a 3.8" barrel. I recall poking around in the Torrance store once looking for a snubbie and the sales person told me that there was a "Saturday Night Special" law in LA that prevented tehm from selling anything with less than a 4" barrel. I don't know if that was fact or FUD, but if it's true, that might explain why you could find one in OC.

RoundEye
07-02-2011, 9:46 AM
The sales person told me that there was a "Saturday Night Special" law in LA that prevented tehm from selling anything with less than a 4" barrel. I don't know if that was fact or FUD, but if it's true, that might explain why you could find one in OC.

It's true. In the city of LA there is some ordinance that prevents the sale of subcompact pistols. You can't get a Kahr PM9 or PM40, even G26s &G27s cannot be found in the city of LA for rent.

Kestryll
07-02-2011, 10:48 AM
Thanks!

I have to mention, I am so glad you posted this.

I was on my way home from work with a stop off at the store when I saw this post on my phone. You saved me a trip AND I got a longer nap in, WINNER!! :D

I'll be by Tues or Wed because this deal is just too good to pass up.

sandsnow
07-02-2011, 11:42 AM
I just got back from picking up a can.

Keep the ammo specials coming!

Ben Carufel
07-02-2011, 12:17 PM
Question: in San Diego our rifle ranges don't allow magnetic ammo. Will they allow this stuff?

G1500
07-02-2011, 12:18 PM
Question: in San Diego our rifle ranges don't allow magnetic ammo. Will they allow this stuff?

No.

Ben Carufel
07-02-2011, 12:34 PM
No.

Thanks, that's what I figured.

RoundEye
07-02-2011, 1:21 PM
Thanks, that's what I figured.

Steel Core Magnetic ammo can only be fired on BLM land in Socal. Due to fire concerns it's prohibited in the National Forests.

PressCheck
07-02-2011, 4:09 PM
Welcome!

ljdouglas
07-02-2011, 4:42 PM
Very good to see you open. Now if you could make a deal with the adjoining stores for mutual overflow parking......

Wyseguy
07-02-2011, 7:13 PM

What about if we bought the gun in the parking lot, and did the PPT there?

Packy14
07-03-2011, 2:12 PM
Thanks, I bought some today... most of the staff had no idea about this deal, but it worked out. Decent price, its nice to finally have you guys on board and learning what is legal in this fine state of ours. I thought it was funny though that you are selling AR-22's (some version, didnt look too close) and they have bullet buttons on them :) (heard a staff telling a customer what that was on the rifle). Anyway, keep the deals coming, we'll make it worth your while.

Turner's Outdoorsman
07-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Very good to see you open. Now if you could make a deal with the adjoining stores for mutual overflow parking......

Yep; we're working on that right now.

Turner's Outdoorsman
07-05-2011, 11:10 AM

Omil- PM Sent.

Thanks!

Ulyses83
07-05-2011, 3:09 PM
My Fav. Outdormans store is on CALGUNS. Awesome!!!! Welcome!

WDE91
07-07-2011, 8:25 PM
Today I went to the Turners location in Orange for the Calguns member special deal
As I was walking in so was the manager (Carl/Karl??) I asked him about the deal and he said no problem

I grabbed the can and took it up to the front and he rung me up himself
very pleasant transaction

Turners thank you for extending this to the Calguns family

ron1950
07-07-2011, 10:13 PM
I bought a can of these today at Reseda while DROS'ing a Ruger 10/22. Got to meet Don the manager. He is a great guy. The Reseda store is definitely improving. :)

The Pasadena store is just Great!! Ted and Glen are the best!

Welcome to CalGuns

Napalm Bulldog
07-08-2011, 12:30 AM
I returned some things at the Turners in Fountain Valley, I got to meet a new manager in a black shirt. They said he transferred from another store. He listened to why I wanted to return the item, Reason being it went on sale two days after I bought it. Transaction was made simple wound up buying two bore snakes instead of one.

Thanks Turners!

Ketsugo
07-09-2011, 8:56 AM
Glad to see you aboard. Have purchased lots of stuff including Berettas, S&Ws and Winchesters from your Reseda location. Please consider opening up a location in Ventura County! :)

HandCanonShootr
07-09-2011, 9:08 PM
WooHoo, abouttime, but Welcome Aboard!:thumbsup:

I have been a looong time fan of your Norwalk store and am glad to see you guys on the forum.

Ditto, welcome.
A link to Turners Wednesday specials, and your weekly sale page would be good for these folks. I've enjoyed them (and shopped them) for quite a while now. Thanks for your store in Norwalk, other then a better selection of reloading components, I always enjoy my visits there. For the best advice at the gun counter, ask for a guy named "Mas" (the middle aged & stout lady is pretty sharp also, just dunno her name)

Mike B.

Uxi
07-11-2011, 8:29 PM
ah dayum. Missed it.

Burbur
07-12-2011, 11:29 AM
Glad to see you aboard. Have purchased lots of stuff including Berettas, S&Ws and Winchesters from your Reseda location. Please consider opening up a location in Ventura County! :)

+1

The Conejo Valley has a distinct lack of quality FFL's (sorry Big 5) Your expansion director should look there :D

I would be in your stores much more often if I didn't have to drive over an hour to get to one. Every time I see an incredible price in your add, I have to think to myself "is the savings worth two trips and 4+ hours on the road?"

Youngearth
07-12-2011, 12:12 PM
+2!! /\ /\ /\ This!!

A Ventura county store would be great. Reseda is relatively close, but everything I want to buy is "not available in Reseda", plus I refuse to buy ammo from a store which takes my address and fingerprint (which Reseda requires). The drive to Pasadena and LA sales tax keeps me from buying a lot more from Turners.

Maltese Falcon
07-12-2011, 12:18 PM
ah dayum. Missed it.

Me too....:(

Uxi
07-12-2011, 2:20 PM
Let's hope we get another special to replace it. I visit the Covina location semi-regularly.

Ketsugo
07-12-2011, 3:43 PM
The Conejo Valley has a distinct lack of quality FFL's (sorry Big 5) Your expansion director should look there :D

I would be in your stores much more often if I didn't have to drive over an hour to get to one. Every time I see an incredible price in your add, I have to think to myself "is the savings worth two trips and 4+ hours on the road?"

And in the Reseda (Los Angeles city limits) store you have to fill out paperwork and are finger printed when buying Ammo. :(

retired
07-12-2011, 5:25 PM
Welcome to Calguns! I've been a fan of and a shopper at Turners for some time. I used to go to the old Riverside store when I lived in that city and have frequented the newer Corona store since the Riverside one closed.

I have always found the staff to be helpful and friendly, even under the old ownership. I know one of the employees of the Corona store is a longtime member here and he has always been friendly and very helpful when I'm in your store.

It would be nice if you were able to eventually open a store in the Temecula/Murrieta area.

Turner's Outdoorsman
07-13-2011, 9:20 AM
+1

+2!! /\ /\ /\ This!!

A Ventura county store would be great. Reseda is relatively close, but everything I want to buy is "not available in Reseda", plus I refuse to buy ammo from a store which takes my address and fingerprint (which Reseda requires). The drive to Pasadena and LA sales tax keeps me from buying a lot more from Turners.

Locations north of L.A. are definitely a part of the discussion.

L.A. City restrictions- compact handguns, ammo restrictions, higher county sales tax, one HG/Month on PPT's, etc.- put a burden on all of us.

Exactly where north of L.A. will be the fun part!

Turner's Outdoorsman
07-13-2011, 9:24 AM
Let's hope we get another special to replace it. I visit the Covina location semi-regularly.

The next Calguns special will go up tomorrow; name brand, entry-level 5.56 rifle at the lowest price we've ever run...

Turner's Outdoorsman
07-13-2011, 9:26 AM
.... It would be nice if you were able to eventually open a store in the Temecula/Murrieta area.

Hmm.... ;)

Ed_Hazard
07-13-2011, 9:30 AM
Ditto, welcome.
A link to Turners Wednesday specials, and your weekly sale page would be good for these folks. I've enjoyed them (and shopped them) for quite a while now. Thanks for your store in Norwalk, other then a better selection of reloading components, I always enjoy my visits there. For the best advice at the gun counter, ask for a guy named "Mas" (the middle aged & stout lady is pretty sharp also, just dunno her name)

Mike B.

Mas is great and a shooter who knows his stuff. Barbra is the lady your refering to, wears glasses. She also does custom leather work on the side.

Uxi
07-13-2011, 9:42 AM
The next Calguns special will go up tomorrow; name brand, entry-level 5.56 rifle at the lowest price we've ever run...

Nice! My money would be on the Del-Ton RIA with Magpul hardware. Possibly the S&W, though...

SixPointEight
07-13-2011, 9:47 AM
S&W m&p sport would be my guess. Those are a great deal as it is.

sandsnow
07-13-2011, 8:02 PM

Standing by with mouth watering!

KandyRedCoi
07-13-2011, 10:15 PM
Standing by with mouth watering!

+1 :D

1SUMBCH
07-14-2011, 10:44 AM
Assuming the Sport, just bought one in Reseda - pick it up Saturday. Will be interesting to see how much I left on the table...

Mister.E
09-06-2011, 12:52 PM
Can I still get this deal at the Torrance store?

Turner's Outdoorsman
09-06-2011, 1:16 PM
Can I still get this deal at the Torrance store?

PM sent; thanks.

Mister.E
09-06-2011, 1:27 PM
PM sent; thanks.

Very cool, thank you.

Hughes500Pilot
11-06-2011, 6:48 AM
I love these Calguns sales you offer. I find myself coming in almost weekly to buy the stuff on sale. Great for my safe, bad for my bank account. Keep up the good work Truner's!!! -Steve

chillincody
11-06-2011, 6:55 AM
lol call me dumb but ive lived in san diego for 20 years and never heard about turners until i joined calguns now there my only shop i buy from ,,,,,,, f big 5 all day lmao