PDA

View Full Version : Opportunity Card AfterTheFact?

LuciusKang
06-27-2011, 8:38 PM
I just found out about the Rilfeman Opportunity Card. Last Feb I had my first Appleseed and came close but didnt get to Rifleman. I paid for two days and I want to go again in Aug or Sept. Can I use the ROC deal and save some money even though I didnt get that sticker?

I have all my old paperwork like the cert they gave me and my targets and stuff. I also became a member and have that card. I even have a full on tricked out Liberty Training Rifle and a few friend who want to come with me.

Think it will fly?

Eljay
06-28-2011, 12:40 PM
I could be wrong but I think they started the program after that.

rodeoflyer
06-28-2011, 10:42 PM
I hope so, as I paid for a multiple year (5?) membership.

Eljay
07-03-2011, 1:34 PM
I would think worst case you would pay for one more, get the sticker, and then you would be good for a year or until you make rifleman or whatever it is.

ironpete
07-05-2011, 12:29 AM
If you have a multi-year membership that was purchased before the Rifleman's Opportunity Card (ROC) you simply need to attend another paid weekend event and have your membership upgraded by the Shoot Boss.

With the prices of our clinics we're not making any money, just simply covering our costs. I know times are tough but $70 for a full weekend class is still the best deal out there.

-Peter