PDA

View Full Version : Bad Cops on Netflix...

fullrearview
06-25-2011, 7:42 AM
Probably the worst "documentary" I have ever seen! The 1st one will have you shaking your head, and it goes down hill from there. I was really expecting bad cops, but no... It's helo footage with guys who dr the footage making it sound like they were there reporting it as the incident happened...

Remember the guy who stole the tank and went on a joy ride??? He was just having fun... They even slowed down the footage to make it seem like he was avoiding traffic, while saying, ~he's slowing down to avoid traffic, blah, blah, blah~...

Anyways, worth a look... Their perception is their reality.

Samuelx
06-25-2011, 8:58 AM
I predict a run on that flick from quite a few members here... :rolleyes:

fullrearview
06-25-2011, 12:44 PM
I predict a run on that flick from quite a few members here... :rolleyes:

I kinda hope they bring it up in OT... I just want to see what some of them will say...;)

Tacit Blue
06-25-2011, 12:50 PM
I have Netflix too..... I tried searching for any decent documentaries on Law Enforcement. Mostly cops or Lock up, but they do have a amazing abundance of shows about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan really insightful info... By PBS..

Anchors
06-25-2011, 2:03 PM
WORST!
I watched ten minutes of it.
A guy starts punching cops in the face and they detain him and the announcers go "look at that! Clear case of police brutality".

It isn't even funny. A bunch of people on Netflix said they "dislike cops and even thought it was stupid". lol.

fullrearview
06-25-2011, 4:18 PM
WORST!
I watched ten minutes of it.
A guy starts punching cops in the face and they detain him and the announcers go "look at that! Clear case of police brutality".

It isn't even funny. A bunch of people on Netflix said they "dislike cops and even thought it was stupid". lol.

Crazy huh! The 1st guy grabbed at the cops gun after the other cop pulled the patrol car back... He fights with the cop, and they are saying hes trying to surrender...

I was like WTF... I just hope people don't take it to heart... But then again people still believe Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her yard! BTW, I have some ocean front property in Arizona if anyone is looking!;)

bigevil
06-25-2011, 6:00 PM
yea, it was pathetic. If you want something like that peep the Frontline: Law and disorder on netflix.

in the positive light of the police force I still think the First 48 is the bomb.

Anchors
06-27-2011, 4:45 AM
Crazy huh! The 1st guy grabbed at the cops gun after the other cop pulled the patrol car back... He fights with the cop, and they are saying hes trying to surrender...

I was like WTF... I just hope people don't take it to heart... But then again people still believe Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her yard! BTW, I have some ocean front property in Arizona if anyone is looking!;)

Haha I'm pretty sure they were just trying to piss people off and be funny and they failed miserably.
Hey! A couple more major earthquakes and they might get a beach back home...lol.

yea, it was pathetic. If you want something like that peep the Frontline: Law and disorder on netflix.

in the positive light of the police force I still think the First 48 is the bomb.

Dude First 48 is my jam, I was just watching it.
I wish I could be a homicide detective (yes, I realize it isn't all like the show lol).

tyrist
06-27-2011, 7:21 PM
I think it is suppose to be a joke.

fullrearview
06-27-2011, 8:03 PM
You know, I thought about that, but if they did... They did one hell of a ****ty job!

Watchur6
06-29-2011, 8:25 AM
I just watched it. Sounds like a couple of college idiots talking a bunch of nonsense on videos they compiled together in their parents basemt. Is netflix hurting for movies and shows this bad. How embarrassing for them. Horrible just horrible.