PDA

View Full Version : BUIS for ZK uppers

Agent Akin
06-21-2011, 6:25 AM
Hey Chris,

Last time I was at the shop, I mentioned that due to the costs of the optics I want to get for my ZK, I'd actually have to use my "backup" iron sights as my primary sighting system for the first six months or so.

You recommended one set of BUIS in particular... but I can't for the life of me remember what they were.

Now, I know I'm in no peril of suddenly receiving my ZK upper any time soon, but still, I want to have the BUIS ready when that happy day does arrive.

What where they again?

Thanks!

Addax
06-23-2011, 3:21 PM
Hey Chris,

Last time I was at the shop, I mentioned that due to the costs of the optics I want to get for my ZK, I'd actually have to use my "backup" iron sights as my primary sighting system for the first six months or so.

You recommended one set of BUIS in particular... but I can't for the life of me remember what they were.

Now, I know I'm in no peril of suddenly receiving my ZK upper any time soon, but still, I want to have the BUIS ready when that happy day does arrive.

What where they again?

Thanks!

Mid West Industries low profile flip up rear and front BUIS, and Troy Industries flip up BUIS.

We will have more of both in stock soon.

Agent Akin
06-23-2011, 3:34 PM
Mid West Industries low profile flip up rear and front BUIS, and Troy Industries flip up BUIS.

We will have more of both in stock soon.

That was my next question... I'll have to come by and check them out when you have them again...

Agent Akin
08-01-2011, 12:37 AM
So, now that the ZKs are starting to ship, I need to get serious about sights... do you have them in stock yet? I'd like to come in and check them out if you do...

Thanks!

Addax
08-01-2011, 8:27 AM
So, now that the ZKs are starting to ship, I need to get serious about sights... do you have them in stock yet? I'd like to come in and check them out if you do...

Thanks!

All sold out at the moment.

I have a set of Troy sights on one of the shop prototype rifles in the show room, but I am totally out of the MI sights.