PDA

View Full Version : SUREFIRE 660 FLASHLIGHT

DEVILDOG1775
06-18-2011, 10:10 PM
Fellow Calgunners...I'm trying to sell my Surefire 660 flashlight to use the money for another hobby. Brand New in Box Never been used. Prefer FTF San Diego/ North County Area...Or we can arrange for shipping. most websites/stores sell this for $ 350 but I will sell mine for $250. Thanks for looking. Check out below link for pics and descriptions/features.

http://www.surefire.com/660-Classic

SUREFIRE 660 FEATURES

The SureFire 660 attaches to virtually any rifle/carbine barrel or gas tube, providing a brilliant white light when other SureFire WeaponLights will not fit your rifle or carbine or don't suit your needs. 1.25" reflector is ideal for close- to medium-range applications. Includes all mounting hardware and our XM tailcap, which features a click-on pushbutton switch and a momentary-on tape switch (7" cable) that can be mounted to your weapon with a self-stick Velcro® backing.

FITS: Rifles or carbines with barrel or gas tube from .5" to .9" in diameter.
Features
Tactical-level output with compact reflector for interior and close-range applications
Switches—Momentary-on tape (7" cable), momentary/constant-on pushbutton
Mounting system—Tube clamp for barrels or gas tubes from .5" to .9" in diameter
Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed

DEVILDOG1775
06-20-2011, 11:05 AM
BTT