PDA

View Full Version : WTS: 1981 Romy G parts kit SPF , AK Barrel used in excellent condition in 2nd post

Peace Sells?
06-18-2011, 11:53 AM
I have a two items up for sell:

First item, I have a 1981 Romanian "G" AK47 kit up for sale. I have purchased this item a couple of years ago. It has matching numbers, please see pictures. I just have the time to build this kit. Please excuse the quality of pictures, they were taken using a Droid Incredible. The small parts (not pictured)are in the original bag that the seller shipped it to me. Additional pictures are available. The wood is scratched and ding up a bit, so it would need to be refinished in my opinion.

Price is $SPF napacountyshooter FIRM, SHIPPED

Item can be paid thru paypal or postal money order. If paid thru paypal, make no mention of "gun" or "gun parts"

Calguns marketplace rules apply. First one that says "I'll take it", in this thread gets first priority at this kit. "Calguns marketplace rules apply." Yes, yes they do. Merged your two 'for sale' posts according to those rules - QBG

I can be reached at this email address, agutzs@sbcglobal.net if you have any questions.

I will be putting the barrel in another listing so I can put as many photos of it up to see. Thank you for looking and have a great day!

Used AK47 barrel is in the 2nd post w/pictures and details it is a separate item and is not included with the kit. But it is a different barrel. I wanted to have them pictured in both together to avoid confusion, but could not load it up.

Peace Sells?
06-18-2011, 12:11 PM
I have a used Romanian AK47 barrel up for sale. A little history of this barrel, it was purchased off APEX a couple of years ago. During the purchase and on the website, these were rated "excellent" by APEX. These are take offs and are in USED CONDITION, they are not the virgin or new barrels that APEX has been selling the last couple of weeks. Please see pictures. Please excuse the quality of pictures, they were taken using a Droid Incredible. I do have another barrel in the same condition, but I have to find it and I am not sure if I will be selling it.

Price is $90 FIRM, SHIPPED

Payment can be made thru paypal or postal money order.

If payment is made thru paypal, make no mention of "gun parts".

Calgun marketplace rules apply, First one to say "I'll take it" in this thread gets first priority.

I can be reached at the following email address:
agutzs@sbcglobal.net, if you have any questions.

Thank you and have a great day!

NapaCountyShooter
06-18-2011, 12:45 PM
I'll take the Romy G kit.

Edit: per Lou's post. If this doesn't include the barrel, I won't take it. If it's a complete kit, I will.

louscamaro91
06-18-2011, 12:48 PM
Does the $290 for the "kit" include the original or are you selling it separately?
The ad is kind of confusing.

Peace Sells?
06-18-2011, 3:25 PM
The kit is SPF by napacountyshooter pending payment. I thought I had merged these two items, but I guess not. The barrel is still available, and is in the second part. Thank you for moving the merging the two.

WTSGDYBBR
06-18-2011, 3:31 PM
I have a two items up for sell:

First item, I have a 1981 Romanian "G" AK47 kit up for sale. I have purchased this item a couple of years ago. It has matching numbers, please see pictures. I just have the time to build this kit. Please excuse the quality of pictures, they were taken using a Droid Incredible. The small parts (not pictured)are in the original bag that the seller shipped it to me. Additional pictures are available. The wood is scratched and ding up a bit, so it would need to be refinished in my opinion.

Price is $SPF napacountyshooter FIRM, SHIPPED

Item can be paid thru paypal or postal money order. If paid thru paypal, make no mention of "gun" or "gun parts"

Calguns marketplace rules apply. First one that says "I'll take it", in this thread gets first priority at this kit. "Calguns marketplace rules apply." Yes, yes they do. Merged your two 'for sale' posts according to those rules - QBG

I can be reached at this email address, agutzs@sbcglobal.net if you have any questions.

I will be putting the barrel in another listing so I can put as many photos of it up to see. Thank you for looking and have a great day!

What is your location are you local to LA OR Orange County >>???

Peace Sells?
06-18-2011, 3:49 PM
What is your location are you local to LA OR Orange County >>???
I am located in Ventura County. But if you want local pickup, that unfortunately is not available unless you would like to drive down to Moorpark. I wouldn't with gas prices.

bedan86
06-18-2011, 6:18 PM
I'll take the Romy barrel.

Peace Sells?
06-19-2011, 3:07 PM
I'll take the Romy barrel.

Romanian Barrel SPF by Bendan86 pending payment