View Full Version : *SOLD* American Defense Bipod Mount AD-DP, Bobro VFG, Troy Battle Sights

06-16-2011, 8:51 PM
Prices include shipping via USPS with tracking

Paypal or USPS money order accepted for payment

No trade offers please!

*American Defense Bipod Mount AD-BP

This has been used but you would never know, excellent condition.

Price is $60.00 SOLD shipped

The AD-BP Bipod Mount enables you to attach a Harris bipod to your railed forearm. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the patent pending Auto Lockô Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems

*Bobro Standard vertical grip FGA-1

This has been used but you would never know, excellent condition.

Price is $60.00 $SOLD shipped

The FGA-1 SACL portion is machined from a polymer (Delrin). The fasteners and index pin are phosphated to Mil Spec STD 171. The FGA-1 was not designed for the waterproof storage of articles, but items can be stowed inside the central core. The FGA-1's primary mission is to be used as a front grip, and not to store batteries etc. The FGA-1 was designed for rapid on/off with a solid interface that could withstand the massive heat generated by modern small arms. The aluminum rail interface eliminates the compression set and subsequent loosening problems associated with a plastic coupling. The FGA is not rail sensitive, meaning that the FGA-1 can be installed on any rail within specification (Mil-Std 1913).

hi turtle
06-16-2011, 9:09 PM
I'll take the sights. PM sent

06-16-2011, 9:32 PM
I'll take the sights. PM sent

What is your email address?

For some reason my PM isn't working???

06-17-2011, 9:36 PM
Bump please!

06-17-2011, 9:44 PM
I will take the grip!