View Full Version : MBUS FDE Gen1, Shooters Ridge Bipod 6-9" non-swivel

06-16-2011, 7:53 PM
All item are for sale and located in San Francisco. Items are available for FTF but you must come to me. Shipping at the buyers cost. Insurance and delivery confirmation are recommended since I am not responsible for lost packages. Offers accepted via PM only. First "I will take it" post gets it however I reserve the right to sell it to someone that will pay ASAP vs someone that says they can pay in a week. MO and PP +3%. Items $5 and under I would rather not ship. More items in 3rd post.

Used but in good condition, 1st generation FDE MBUS. Asking $60 FTF, $65 shipped.

Shooters Ridge Bipod. 6-9" non-swivel. Used a couple of time. Painted Magpul FDE and starting to rub off at wear points. $30 FTF, $35 Shipped.

Mesa Tactical Sureshell Shotshell Carrier for the Benelli M1/M2/M3. Used but in good condition. Added weight did not effect the inertia drive on my gun. Tried this for 3 gun but loading off the belt is faster. $SPF
Exile Machine Hammerhead grip. This is one of the blems ones that was for sale. $SPF
12ga Shotgun mag/barrel clamp. Threads at tip are slightly stripped but still holds. $5 FTF.

07-10-2011, 6:19 PM
I'll take that ARMS 22M rings for $80 shipped.

08-08-2011, 9:32 PM
They look like Waren rings but I was told they were Leupold rings. Either way they are quick release and medium height. They are used and in good condition but one of the rings is missing its cross bar. They clamp fine and worked for me on a .308 with only the one cross bar.
$30 FTF, $35 shipped

Not sure of brand, bought it used and then realized it is gas block height when I needed rail height. Ok condition, some slight rust on knob. Sold

MSA Sordin Take Off Ear pads and foam. They came off my Sordin Supreme Pro-x's when I upgraded to the gel pads. I tried them on once. Replace your worn out and tired pads.
$15 FTF.

Kydex Glock 19/23 IWB Right Hand Holster. There is no name stamped on it. Used but in good condition.

Blackhawk STRIKE Speed Clips They are OD, 5", and 6 new in package.

09-03-2011, 9:34 AM