View Full Version : PPT Experience at RifleGear

Bobby Ricigliano
06-15-2011, 10:39 AM
I did a PPT with a fellow Calgunner on an AR rifle at RifleGear last week. The staff was very friendly and helpful. When I picked up the firearm the employee took his time and answered a lot of questions for me even though it was a very small ticket transaction and the store was crowded with people. Based on how I was treated I will for sure be going to RifleGear for future purchases.

Thanks Guys.

P.S. It is funny how in this horrible economy businesses that treat customers right and sell products people want to buy seem to be doing great.

06-15-2011, 11:25 AM
I had the same experience at RifleGear recently. I did a PPT with a Calgunner and all of the staff was very helpful. While I did not purchase anything their service was great. I will be returning. With today being pay day I may have to stop in...

06-15-2011, 11:28 AM
I've been in there a few times for small ticket items (I.e AR mags) and same reaction. Friendly attentive customer service and always packed to the gills wit customers. First come first serve unlike places like turners where they help you based on what you may be buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

06-15-2011, 12:15 PM
:thumbsup:Riflegear is THE place for PPT,becuase They Accept Hand Written Cable Lock Receipt

06-15-2011, 1:42 PM
I don't think I've ever heard anything bad about them. Considering a move up north? :)