View Full Version : SOLD - Vortex Magnifier with LaRue FTS Mount

06-11-2011, 9:19 PM
Hey guys,

I'm saving up for a scope for my AR .308 and I just dont feel I really need this setup for my AR-15 anymore. I like the combo magnifier + Eotech, but I just dont need it. So here it is, up for sale.

The Vortex 3x magnifier comes with all of the original parts: Reticle adjustment key, directions, magnifier, lens covers, and the standard 30mm mount. It features a rubber protective shell, adjustments to center the reticle and has about 1.5" - 2" of eye relief. Glass is nice and bright. Also included is a LaRue Flip to Side LT649-S 30mm mount, and to prove it is a real LaRue mount, also included is the LaRue bottle opener that came with it :) I've owned the fake mount before and it was absolute garbage.....the locking arm would cant sideways and wouldnt hold steady for anything. This mount rock solid. It's the shortened mount designed to line up correctly with a low base Eotech, like the 512 or 552. I do not know if it will line up with other models or red dot sights, but I do know that it WILL NOT line up correctly with the 7mm base raised Eotech models.

At this point, I do not want to split up the package. The magnifier and mount will go together. I'm putting the package up for sale for $225 FIRM, shipped to lower 48 states SOLD!!!. I prefer Paypal or a face to face transaction. I live in the Rocklin/Roseville area of Sacramento. Everything in this package is 100% functional and not damaged.....there's barely a mark on either the mount or the magnifier. PM me if you are interested. I do "first PM is first served".....If you only reply to this thread, I may miss it before someone else PM's me because I get instant email notification of PM arrivals to my phone.

As for trades, the only trades I will consider is for a 1-4x24 scope. Currently, I am looking for a Vortex Viper 1-4x24 PST, or the 2.5-10x44 PST. If you have one or something similar and are looking to sell/trade it, let me know.

Thanks for looking. Pictures below! Please note that the reticle image is of a 512 Eotech (not included) and was taken late in the evening when the sun was going down.....that's why it may look a little dark.