PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Used Glock mags, 12.50 each, 2+ gets FREE shipping

prebans
12-17-2006, 7:16 PM
General Info: These are used factory Glock 10 round magazines. I've taken them in on trades, they've come in with guns, etc. Some are newer generation than others, but all are drop-free.

Price: 12.50 each

Shipping: FREE if you buy 2 or more mags (shipped in a box), 5.00 for only one mag in a padded envelope.

Condition: Condition ranges from lightly used to general used. All feed lips appear fine. I don't see any cracks in the plastic.

Untested: I just tossed these mags in a shoebox and they have been collecting dust. I haven't tested them; I'd lose money selling them if I drove into the desert, put a full 10 rounds through each, and then drove back home! Thus, while I believe that each is in fine working order and I can't see anything that makes me suspect they're bad, they are being sold AS IS.

Magazines are available for the Glock 19 (9mm), Glock 21 (.45acp), and Glock 23 (.40S&W)*. Only one G19 9mm mag left!

*Some Glock 23 mags came from a security guard company. These G23 mags may or may not come with a piece of blue identification tape on the floor plate with a guard's last name on it. The name is on the tape itself, not on the mag.

Please PM me directly on here instead of doing standard email.

Thanks!

Mike

m1aowner
12-18-2006, 1:41 AM
I'll take two G21 mags. PM sent.

prebans
12-18-2006, 10:30 AM
I'll take two G21 mags. PM sent.

PM replied to!

Folks, I stuck this ad up on other boards and am down to the following:

Glock 19 mags: Only one left;

Glock 21 mags: SOLD OUT

Glock 23 mags: SOLD OUT

I started off with over a dozen of each type! :eek:

Take care,

Mike

prebans
12-27-2006, 2:40 PM
M1AOWNER, payment received and mags shipped today.

UPDATE: Only one lone G19 9mm mag left!

Thanks,

Mike