PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP!!! Zamora, CA - June 11, 2011 - CRPA Event!!!

oaklander
06-10-2011, 7:17 PM
CRPA needs YOUR HELP!!!

There will be a super fun event TOMORROW - but CRPA needs OUR help to staff it. We just need about six nice and friendly people to sit in our booth and let folks know about CRPA. We will likely have some of those cool new flyers that we just made. So, we can hand those out too. . .

This is a GREAT opportunity to meet some fellow shooters, AND - I will be there if you want to meet me, or at least, if you want to give me crap about all the stupid stuff I post here at CGN!!!!

:D

This event will be held from 9:00 AM until 6:00 PM on Saturday, June 11, 2011 at the Quail Point Hunting Club in Zamora. It's out near Woodland (Sacto/Davis area). See http://bit.ly/iSerk2 for more info on the venue.

This is a heavily advertised event - and about 1000 people will be there!!!!

Here are THREE short shifts:

0900 - 1200

1200 - 1500

1500 - 1800

If you can staff one of these SHORT shifts, please fill out the poll above.

AND - I will see you manana!!!!!!

ALSO - if you have any questions - please TEXT me at 415.843.1776 - I just rode 120 miles in hot weather, so I'm going to step away from the computer for a few hours - but I will be checking text messages, etc. . .

oaklander
06-10-2011, 8:17 PM
ALSO - here's the FB link, if you know anyone who might want to come and help. . .

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=219796558044360&view=wall&notif_t=event_wall

Just use FB to invite them - ALL are welcome - and if they are not current CRPA members, we can sign em up on the spot!!!

"Welcome to the CRPA, now get to work!!!"

That's actually kind of cool - since the most fun part of all of this stuff is actually doing the volunteer work and meeting cool peeps!!!

lgv800r
06-10-2011, 8:23 PM
Can't make it but please thank David for his support to the cause

oaklander
06-10-2011, 11:09 PM
Yes, I realize that this is short notice!!!

The only thing that made me have hope was the fact that somewhere around ten people came out to SOMA earlier this week on six hours notice. . .

One thing that we (as a grassroots movement) need to do is THIS:

-- sometimes - just drop everything for the cause. . .

:)

Sometimes, now that we are all working so hard - things fall through the cracks and don't get the publicity they deserve. . . In times like those - we need to rally together and show up, etc. . .

And yes - I do support Dave's support!

Even if it's just a few folks - it will still be fun!!!!!

Can't make it but please thank David for his support to the cause

GOEX FFF
06-10-2011, 11:24 PM
Yikes, Zamora? That sounds about as far away as the continent of Africa from me.

oaklander
06-10-2011, 11:40 PM
I'm taking a mosquito net.

Yikes, Zamora? That sounds about as far away as the continent of Africa from me.