View Full Version : Gunwalker-gonna make my head explode

06-10-2011, 8:06 AM
Didn't we all figure this was the case...

Whistleblower ATF agents have made it clear as to the motive for the illegal scheme that has created an 'international incident' between the U.S. Government and the Government of Mexico. The agents themselves are adamant that their superisors planned the scheme in order to pad statistics that would show U.S. guns are fueling the drug cartels, that the U.S. has a major problem with lax gun laws, and then provide an impetus for the Obama Administration and other gun control advocates to hype up anti-gun hysteria--all in support of another round of restrictive gun laws.

Continue reading on Examiner.com ATF agents say motive of gun smuggling was to hype anti-gun hysteria--and kill - National Conservative | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-national/atf-agents-say-motive-of-gun-smuggling-was-to-hype-anti-gun-hysteria-and-kill#ixzz1OtEI02eL

Under the radar, huh?

06-10-2011, 8:31 AM
I was not giving the UN small arms treaty much concern, but this is just more evidence that shows how corrupt and evil our goverment has become. The government truly is afraid of the people. A wise man once said, "fear breeds hate, hate leads to the dark side" :) If this article does prove to be accurate there will have to be some sort of revolution in our government. Unfortunatly I don't think the masses would back up the revolutionaries.

The sheep dogs are always the minority when compared to the clueless sheep they are trying to protect....

06-10-2011, 8:51 AM
Problem, reaction, solution.

They create the problem. They wait for the predictable reaction. Then, they impose their solution.

Making fun of conspiracy theorists is a popular activity on most "conservative" discussion boards. Most people can not accept the reality that elements within our government sometimes use deceit against the American public to further their own agenda.

Gunwalker was a conspiracy by definition. Not everything is a conspiracy. But, conspiracies do exist.

Dreaded Claymore
06-10-2011, 1:42 PM
If anything is a conspiracy it's Gunwalker. I just wish the "chemtrails" idiots would shut up, that's all.